What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

Life's Good

Coach
6jA0W90X-inB3pMxURkTCinLeH3YKqkQ-LEOIuiNmDtd1x8CmgsAEUBKAjHdKRxi7vTKSsXz9HNZdw11DEdIt-hneXHqhdtpec94JfBgQrXeTrpaZRJqpbuVqPt1M-gCbbor=w400-h225-nc
Too soon & lol@souffs aren't a good measure. He was better tonight but you could have thrown a jersey on Stephen Hawking and still come up trumps.

Puntoue

Juniors
Parra beat Souths, Whoopti-Doo Basil.

I'd hold out being smug until after you verse a strong team, which may not happen anytime soon if you listen to Mr 5 Year Plan Gus Gould

#SoftCompThisYear

#NeedSomeStrengthInTheNRL

#InsteadOfA24HourNRLChannelWeShouldHaveA24HourBlockerRoachChannelNowThatWouldBringBackSomeToughness

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
Parra beat Souths, Whoopti-Doo Basil.

I'd hold out being smug until after you verse a strong team, which may not happen anytime soon if you listen to Mr 5 Year Plan Gus Gould

#SoftCompThisYear

#NeedSomeStrengthInTheNRL

#InsteadOfA24HourNRLChannelWeShouldHaveA24HourBlockerRoachChannelNowThatWouldBringBackSomeToughness

What's his teams excuse?

#WorstFavouritesEver

Your club has no real essence, no soul. Because of this, all you are capable of is seeing things in shades of grey. Therefore it's impossible for you to understand that fans of other clubs are actually fiercely passionate.

oh wow, missed this tripe.

One of the oldest clubs in the history of the game has no soul, rightyo.

Anyways, good to see young Moses dominating at his new club, surrounded by quality people.

POPEYE

Coach
Arthur says he expects Moses to improve . . . until time tells everything else is a wank

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Yes Moses can get better and yes Cody Walker might have been tanking...

But this bump was to counter the obvious lack of bump that was going to happen this week bwahahaha

Tiger5150

Bench
NRUi6UZ.jpg

One for Wittyfan. He never got this kind of treatment at the Tigers. I think he has found his happy place.

Vic Mackey

Referee
NRUi6UZ.jpg

One for Wittyfan. He never got this kind of treatment at the Tigers. I think he has found his happy place.

Wasn't that when he was jogging next to Crichton acting all injured, however was then miraculously fine when parra got the ball?

Latest posts