What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon Go

Rhyno

First Grade
Just got to level 20 caught 76 seen 77

I live in Bathurst which is a small town so hard to find new Pokemon

Apey

Staff member
Kinda got sick of this a few weeks ago when the only ones I had left I could never find/make any reasonable progress towards, I took advantage of the reduced kms/candy for your buddy pokemon though and did some walking yesterday. Gastlys everywhere.

Apey

Staff member
Started dabbling again, it's fun to be able to walk around and actually see new pokemon I don't have.

Rhyno

First Grade
l've only had about 12 10K eggs before this week and l play the game every day for hours in Bathurst walking around town for hours but since Thursday have got 4 10K eggs don't know if its something to do with easter

Apey

Staff member
Probably just luck. I basically try to do my daily catch and pokestop and that's about it atm. Gotta get those evolution items.

sandshark

Bench
a long shot but anyone still grinding away at this?
I usually turn it on when I am out and about but seems like its died down a lot.

Apey

Staff member
I still dabble, but I'm getting tired of getting the same evolution items over and over from 7 day streaks and not the ones I need.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I only ever really play now when I take the dog for a walk but thought the last week was good fun, walked my ass off with the 4x candy speed. Finally got an Aerodactyl too.

Up to 218 in the Dex, from Gen 1 I only need Hitmonlee and Dragonite to finish it (from what has been released so far). Keep hatching Tyrogues but can't get one with good attack to evolve for Hitmonlee it's doing my head in. I don't live anywhere near water so can't find Dratini fkn anywhere and have only amazingly ever hatched one even though it's supposed to be common.

Apey

Staff member
I played a lot during Gen I and finished it off (besides regionals/unreleased) but I haven't gone out of my way to play much during Gen II, mostly just opening it up when I need to go somewhere. Living in Newcastle made gyrados very easy and to a lesser extent, Dragonite.

There are some non-regionals in Gen II I haven't even seen on nearby yet; Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos. I'll have to pray I run into an Ampharos at some point I think. I've seen a single larvitar and only two swinubs too. Haven't received a single metal coat in my 8+ evolution items either which is getting old lol.

sandshark

Bench
Massive update in the works, all about gym battles though.
Would rather in-game trading and more single player updates.

Starting to get harder and harder to keep the on grind to be honest. Its fun for a week when the events are on but becomes dead average when its back to normal.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Started palying again, I'm only level 21 so finding the grind not so tough at this stage.
I'm still working my through gen 1
Enjoying the event, I've managed to evolve to Rapidash, Arcanine and Ninetails

Latest posts