What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask me anything

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why do you idolise madunit?

He had a thread like this many years ago.

It was immensely better.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
Why do you idolise madunit?

He had a thread like this many years ago.

It was immensely better.
Because of your status as SUPER MODERATOR. You really must have put in the hard yards to get there, therefore I have the utmost respect for you.

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Actually that's a good thing. No fake silicon shit - I'd prefer them natural even if it means smaller.
I'm not a fan of silicone myself...not that I've ever had a girl with fake tits.

You must come from the "more than a mouthful is wasted" school.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
why do they ask you when you are using the Green Slip Comparison calculator if you are a member of NRMA or have a policy with them, does it impact the $ if you say Yes or No??

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Why are women who deliver front line health care in hospitals and allied health services, are generally obese?

I'm talking about nurses. You'd think that the knowledge gained during their training would invoke some sort of sense of self awareness of dietary issues.

Latest posts