What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done to the Salford Red Devils

Inkers75

Juniors
As much as Dr. Koukash annoys me this is a great gesture by Salford. I hope they get a big crowd for the match.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Don't know what the crowd was but during the 22nd minute of the game the crowd applauded as a tribute to the victims and during that minute of applause player No. 22 from Salford Kris Welham scored a try!.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Great effort by the club but at what point do you start to question its future, with the team flying in 2nd place and they open the gates for free (obviously a donation was requested) and you only get 4800.

skysports-rugby-league-salford-red-devils-aj-bell-stadium_3963693-e1495885836784-678x381.jpg

too bad about the stupid sharks rugby club logo in the back left

adamkungl

Immortal
Great effort by the club but at what point do you start to question its future, with the team flying in 2nd place and they open the gates for free (obviously a donation was requested) and you only get 4800.

Hopefully they can maintain the good form and their crowds continue to grow.

Very disappointing crowd
I'm told by friends in the UK that when Dr Koukash first took over he was in rush without thinking to much about the long game. Now they say with the community programs the club is putting in their will in the long term be bigger crowds and a larger playing pool in the Salford and surrounding areas, but it will take time.