What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Live Pass

Anyone else having problems with this piece of shit service? Total bitch for me. Loads on my iPhone, but not my iPad. Despite saying you are logged in/welcome Mr WhoeverIAm. Then the stream on my phone stops & starts all game. Audio gets out of sync. Re-started my phone five times, moved to another room three times. Wound up missing all the action v Dogs from us trailing 2-8. Brilliant. Checked my internet connection on Speedtest - 14.64 Mbps download = A-ok.

Think I'll just cancel it. Anyone else have similar problems? A solution?

McLovin

Staff member
Are you talking about the NRL Digital thing?

Other than living with the fact that it's on a 30 second delay, it's worked fine for me all season. Buffers once or twice a game but that's about it...

Last year it was terrible though...

Yes, you're right McL, NRL Digital Pass. lol mine worked fine last season, now it's all gone tits up.
Griffo, I don't think you can view it thru a smart TV. Rights for that sold to Foxtel/Foxtel Play exclusively. I've tried to HDMI connect my mac to my telly, but the service figured it out and wouldn't alow me.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Yes, you're right McL, NRL Digital Pass. lol mine worked fine last season, now it's all gone tits up.
Griffo, I don't think you can view it thru a smart TV. Rights for that sold to Foxtel/Foxtel Play exclusively. I've tried to HDMI connect my mac to my telly, but the service figured it out and wouldn't alow me.
Kaaaarnts. I've mirrored my phone screen to my TV. There'd a fair delay which sucks. The positive is that you need to mute the sound so you don't need to hear Gaz.

Card Shark

Immortal
Are you talking about the NRL Digital thing?

Other than living with the fact that it's on a 30 second delay, it's worked fine for me all season. Buffers once or twice a game but that's about it...

Last year it was terrible though...

That's how I'm watching these days. Never had a pause except twice tonight.

Word is probably spreading & it's slowing down.

M2D2

Bench
haha *cough* *cough*
Man i need to get a check up from all that coughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had it last year and it was pretty good for me.
This year i am a Very Important Person.
Worked great in Spain today

Latest posts