What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Top effort.

We lost because we lacked a bit of go forward, quality and composure in key moments but that is to be expected when missing 5 starting players. Effort, attitude and defence were there for the most part which is all we can ask.

3 gordon
2 jake
1 Evans

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. Gordon, Gordon and Gordon.
2. Friend
1. JWH

Kind of expected the result. If not for Flash the score would have been much much worse. He was great.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Geez Boyd is just so important to our forward momentum. Without his amazing runs we struggled to get over our own 40 at times.

I thought they got too many metres post contact too. Boyd and Paulo fair enough. But Dunamis freaking Lui and Clay Priest were doninating us too.

Anyway that shouldn't detract from a great effort.

Gordon today put in one of the best performances I've ever seen from a Rooster. A shame for him to miss the last conversion.

3. Gordon
2. Friend
1. Matterson

H.H

Juniors
3 - Gordon
2 - Matterson
1 - Jakey

Flash outstanding. Thought matterson was immense. Easily best game of his career.

Agree lack of composure killed us but what a bunch of goers we have. Really liked the look of young Collins in his brief spell. not overawed at all. One to watch next year.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
3. Flash
2. Matterson
1 Jake

Was really disappointed in JWH today. Expected a big game from him with the absence of our rep players and he just pussy footed around instead of running hard and getting us on the front foot. I cringe every time I see him try to step....

3 points: Michael Gordon.
2 points: Jake Friend.
1 point: Ryan Matterson.

Poor ball security, in my opinion, is what cost us this game. Guys like Lindsay Collins showed why they haven't been used in first grade THEY CANNOT HOLD ON TO THE FRACCKIN BALL! He was not on his own with that, as we had 16 handling errors to the Raiders 8 yesterday, and some of those drops were either in good field position for us on tackle 1, or were inside our own 30 metre line putting us under the pump. Also Tetevano blowing a certain try by going himself when he had Mitchell and Tupou unmarked outside him, completely dumb. Our players blew this game.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
I'm with Captain

3. Michael Gordon.
2. Jake Friend.
1. Ryan Matterson.

Although pleased with comeback, I thought the score flattered us a little to be honest.

Latest posts