What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Ads

First Grade
Not unless there's a ready-made replacement willing to come to Sydney. Not that bigger deal flying to the Goldy on a regular basis......take you longer to drive to Manly in peak-hour. Sure the club is being as accomodating as possible with Loots....especially during bye rounds etc.
[/QUOTE]
Being away from his kids is the issue.

Quigs

Immortal
I'd have Hayne, just need to organise some brown paper bags Uncle Nick style.

I'd have Fathead Fergo back too

Quigs

Immortal
Reckon it would be a 'fun' combo of our fav Stains player Darcy Dugan and Fathead Fergo playing together in the Black White and Blue backline.

Quigs

Immortal
Give em as many skyblue Cruzers as they want.

We could just point them to the Top of Gal Tower No2 and start singing

When this old world starts getting me down
And people are just too much for me to face
I climb way up to the top of the stairs
And all my cares just drift right into space
On the roof, it's peaceful as can be
And there the world below can't bother me
Let me tell you now

When I come home feelin' tired and beat
I go up where the air is fresh and sweet (up on the roof)
I get away from the hustling crowd
And all that rat-race noise down in the street (up on the roof)
On the roof, the only place I know
Where you just have to wish to make it so
Let's go up on the roof (up on the roof)

At night the stars put on a show for free
And, darling, you can share it all with me
I keep a-tellin' you
Right smack dab in the middle of town
I've found a paradise that's trouble proof (up on the roof)
And if this world starts getting you down
There's room enough for two
Up on the roof (up on the roof)
Up on the roo-oo-oof (up on the roof)
Oh, come on, baby (up on the roof)
Oh, come on, honey (up on the roof)
Everything is all right (up on the roof)

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Firstly what a game by our shark boys! So proud this morning.

I watched the origin with a few Souths juniors officials who seemed very confident about the bunnies pinching little jimmy Maloney. It seems they have come to terms with the fact GI won't be there next year with a move to QLD looking almost certain.

Hence why the management of Cody Walker were trying to push the bunnies along with a contract upgrade after hearing these Maloney whispers. 900k is the rumoured amount tabled by the bunnies. They also said Furner will be their coach next year.

Not entirely sharks related but it could involve a player switch with us.

lolesi

First Grade
Firstly what a game by our shark boys! So proud this morning.

I watched the origin with a few Souths juniors officials who seemed very confident about the bunnies pinching little jimmy Maloney. It seems they have come to terms with the fact GI won't be there next year with a move to QLD looking almost certain.

Hence why the management of Cody Walker were trying to push the bunnies along with a contract upgrade after hearing these Maloney whispers. 900k is the rumoured amount tabled by the bunnies. They also said Furner will be their coach next year.

Not entirely sharks related but it could involve a player switch with us.

Geez, you would be mad to go to Souths atm.. they are shocking. Especially as a half with that garbage forward pack (minus Sam burgess of course).

They say anything about the Gray and Johnston mate ??

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Geez, you would be mad to go to Souths atm.. they are shocking. Especially as a half with that garbage forward pack (minus Sam burgess of course).

They say anything about the Gray and Johnston mate ??

Nah mate no word about those fellas. Just George and Tom will also be moved on but that's no surprise