What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Table

Finishing in the top 4 is going to take some doing. A lot of teams right up our arse.

Next two games against Tigers and Manly are musts.

We have a tough run home.

SadShark

Bench
Manly should be counted as a loss, anything else is a bonus against those pricks!
I just don't get the Sharks eternal fear of Manly, no matter what form they're in. f**ken kills me cause I f**ken hate them more than when you accidentally get chilly flakes in the eye of your penis.

Manly are one of the main reasons for causing the Super League era, the cheating kaarnts. Never forgive. Never forget.

Prepare thyself for the inevitable baking of a loaf in the shorts of Sharks players before they run out against them.

FMD

Card Shark

Immortal
Panthers are into the 8 already, that's amazing.

Dragons are free-falling, Panthers have nearly caught them.

Eion

First Grade
Bless the dragons. Our loss to them helped secure Mary an extension, well done flanno.

For lols I had a look in their cesspit of a forum. Complete meltdown.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Would have equalled the meltdown in here had we lost too.

Lets compare? We lose in an Origin period with 5 players out to a low ranked side. They lose 4 in a row after resigning Coach Mary and Widdop for several more seasons, and have a million dollar halfback playing Qld Cup waiting in the wings.

Arnold

Juniors
Lets compare? We lose in an Origin period with 5 players out to a low ranked side. They lose 4 in a row after resigning Coach Mary and Widdop for several more seasons, and have a million dollar halfback playing Qld Cup waiting in the wings.

4 in a row? They won 2 out of their last 4.

Our meltdown would have been pretty bad if we lost.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Putrid Stains are free-falling their way out of the 8 as expected. Wouldn't be surprised if the Knights continued their misery this week.....might have a lash at the $5 on offer.

coolumsharkie

Referee
4 in a row? They won 2 out of their last 4.

Our meltdown would have been pretty bad if we lost.

Ah yes, I meant that period where they played the teams in the top 4. It was 3 in a row not 4. Minor technicality in regards to their ever crumbling season.