What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

carcharias

Immortal
pretty sure the word reefer would have to be added to a phone dictionary. do you use the word often when texting or something?

Ah nup
Didn't know you could add any word to any dictionary
No idea if I've ever used the word reefer before
I don't smoke pot either .
I don't smoke anything
Filthy habit.

Maybe my phone knows more words than yours.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Ah nup
Didn't know you could add any word to any dictionary
No idea if I've ever used the word reefer before
I don't smoke pot either .
I don't smoke anything
Filthy habit.

Maybe my phone knows more words than yours.
fair enough. based on some of the things you post in here i assumed you were a massive pothead

carcharias

Immortal
fair enough. based on some of the things you post in here i assumed you were a massive pothead

Did you?

I don't know how you thought that.
I have never said i smoke pot nor have I even really mentioned it.

...or are you trying to be funny?

OldPanther

Coach
Watched his press conference. Looks like a child throwing a tantrum. Glad hes not the coach at my club. At least our Monotone leader says stuff.

Pedge1971

First Grade
It's probably been said but surely it's the great Brad Arthur who is the most overrated coach in the comp.

Trent Robinson. Has all the money and players and still ran second last in 2016. Signed a full back for next year when he already has 2 in his squad. Connor Watson cannot get a run and would walk into pretty much any other squad.

Should be leading the comp with that squad but barely clinging to top 4.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
At least i thankfully get a week off from being emotionally destroyed by the canberra raiders. I dont know what i will do to get that raiders high this weekend.

Incorrect

Coach
At least i thankfully get a week off from being emotionally destroyed by the canberra raiders. I dont know what i will do to get that raiders high this weekend.

I'd say the only thing that would come close would be going to a bar and picking up a Jennifer Hawkins doppleganger, have her ask you back to her place for some fun, only to see a massive penis when she dis-robes at which point he turns you around and reams you in to submission.... Does that sound about right??