What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

possm

Coach
I am starting to get the impression this place is a rehab centre and not a football club. You fu$&@d up, sign here

Not so, Millward and Doust like a bargain however, if Lodge intends to pay damages as ordered, he will need every cent he can earn. Also the NRL may have some input into his eligibility to be registered.

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Has anyone else how eerily quiet things have become on the recruitment front since Dugan and Packer's defection.Usually SGI is linked to many players over a short period of time.

Right now....not a squeak. Given the Dragons seemingly aren't settled with one centre position, I'm surprised SKD's name hasn't been bandied about as the club has a solid reputation for providing troubled footballers redemption.

The silence is deafening.

John moz

Juniors
The latest is blues coach daley will step down from the job.And take up a position with a nrl team as a assistant next year .

WardyRedV

Juniors
Has anyone else how eerily quiet things have become on the recruitment front since Dugan and Packer's defection.Usually SGI is linked to many players over a short period of time.

Right now....not a squeak. Given the Dragons seemingly aren't settled with one centre position, I'm surprised SKD's name hasn't been bandied about as the club has a solid reputation for providing troubled footballers redemption.

The silence is deafening.

Somebody asked the lurker what he thought we were up to, in regards to replacing Packer and Dugan, and he said we had become more secretive than the CIA. After us being linked to everybody, almost as much as the knights, it seems like a good idea.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Somebody asked the lurker what he thought we were up to, in regards to replacing Packer and Dugan, and he said we had become more secretive than the CIA. After us being linked to everybody, almost as much as the knights, it seems like a good idea.

I wonder if this is code for "we don't want people to know just how many times Saints get knocked back due to management (including the 'coach')?

Bench
The silence regarding Mann is a worry. Millward said there is an offer on the table. That offer seems to be dragging on way to long.

Como Connection

First Grade
Wh
The silence regarding Mann is a worry. Millward said there is an offer on the table. That offer seems to be dragging on way to long.
Why would Mann stay.
Last season was signed as a fullback, trained all preseason there, dropped after two games.
Hopeless in my opinion.
CC

Dragons 09

Juniors

Might be in the 10 day cooling off period. If so, i think the rule is that the club is not allowed to announce the new contract until after the 10 day period.

Bench
I have a prediction not a rumour
based on recent performances we should finish 10th or 11th on the ladder,we don't deserve to play finals
Very few players can hold their heads up after this game. Mann, Nightingale, JDB and Vaughan. The rest don't deserve to be playing first grade.
I hope that McCrone has played his last first grade game.

John moz

Juniors
What we need is win corporation to buy Illawarra over and doust to be sacked with mary and Millwood with him.I have had a gut full of this organization being managed and running the club to the ground. What a disgrace and with 6 million with them.

monsterkev

Juniors
What we need is win corporation to buy Illawarra over and doust to be sacked with mary and Millwood with him.I have had a gut full of this organization being managed and running the club to the ground. What a disgrace and with 6 million with them.
haven't you watched the news in the last week
channel ten in receivership so nobody knows what will happen now
gorden is not putting any money in to prop it up so how can he afford to buy half the dragons
it has been going on for too long
sell the Illawarra half to bin go and forget about the win deal
but doust and co have no plan and no future

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Yes and congratulations to Mary for hooking Mr woolfpack. Oh wow guess what he will probably get selected again today. How long will it be till THE BIG RED V has a real coach