What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Can anyone in the know give us a breakdown on Flanagan Jnr.. Does he have potential or is he only there because of the Senior?

Must be quite good if he is guaranteed Maloney's position in 2 years time.

Most of his recent footy has seen him play up a grade. I'm pretty sure this is his 3rd year in Holden cup. Let's just say he doesn't look out of place playing against the big boys.

Handy type.

cb4

First Grade
Kyle played 5 games last year and 14 this year. He is an absolutely phenomenal half that can also play 6.
Will be Maloneys replacement if he keep his form up.

Eion

First Grade
Wonder how dad will go coaching him? I would fugging hate to be coached by my old man...

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Kyle played 5 games last year and 14 this year. He is an absolutely phenomenal half that can also play 6.
Will be Maloneys replacement if he keep his form up.

I must be getting confused when he played up an age in sg ball when he was still able to play Harold matts(2015)

Stake Removed

First Grade
Flanno & Lyall are going to have some big decisions coming in who to retain we have some ageing players coming off the bench to we keep them ie Lats, Taga, Heigno, with a stack of Holden Cup players who next year will be 21 some important decisions, that will effect the club going forward.

Also in coaching ranks we have Morris doing great job in 20's we want him around the club going forward, these decisions important in keeping us a powerhouse for next 5 years

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think most of Flanno Jr's games last year were from the bench too. Rhys Davies was the starting half.

So this year has really been his first year as a starting NYC half.

chewsta

First Grade
That bloke we are getting from the tiges looks a good prospect. Seumanafangi (spelling?) A big unit with plenty of mongrel in him. The tiges looked a better team with him out on the field carting it up. He will be good for us next year.

cb4

First Grade
That bloke we are getting from the tiges looks a good prospect. Seumanafangi (spelling?) A big unit with plenty of mongrel in him. The tiges looked a better team with him out on the field carting it up. He will be good for us next year.
Big and aggressive isn't he. That was his best game of the year, just needs consistency.
He can have games where his productivity is quite low, but he will be a very handy addition off the bench.

Flanno & Lyall are going to have some big decisions coming in who to retain we have some ageing players coming off the bench to we keep them ie Lats, Taga, Heigno, with a stack of Holden Cup players who next year will be 21 some important decisions, that will effect the club going forward.

Also in coaching ranks we have Morris doing great job in 20's we want him around the club going forward, these decisions important in keeping us a powerhouse for next 5 years

I would only keep latts of those regularly in firsts

taga is done and Heighno is old and offers less impact at his age than lewie and gal.

with latts, seumana and maybe dillion in the forwards etc we should be fine

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
I know Heighno is getting towards the back end of it all but i think he has been awesome off the bench.
Cant keep all the old boys i guess.