What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So long D Fi

Seems like the reasoning for D-Fi going has finally surfaced to the top

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wife-stole-50k-Centrelink.html#ixzz4kLYLQlpR

When Jade Fifita text her rugby league star husband David to express concern over their bank balance, he told her not to worry - she'd 'get paid next week'.

The money the ex-NRL star was referring to was part of the almost $50,000 his wife has admitted to systematically rorting Centrelink between 2011 and mid-2016.

Despite Mrs Fifita (nee Robinson) living together with her husband and two children, she told Centrelink that she was a single mother renting in Bankstown, west Sydney.

At the time, Fifita - the twin brother of NSW and Australia star Andrew - was earning $160,000-a-season playing for Cronulla, at the top level in Australia, and also Tonga.

Pleading guilty to deliberately obtaining financial advantage from a Commonwealth entity, the court heard Mrs Fifita joked with her husband about their fraudulent ways even when she was concerned about their finances, the Daily Telegraph reports.

Between 2011 and 2016, Mrs Fifita reportedly ticked a box on Centrelink forms saying she was 'never married or lived with a partner'. The pair married in late 2014.

Lying about her relationship status saw her rake in $48,507.52.

During that period, the 26-year-old WAG and her husband even appeared on the NRL Footy Show to discuss their relationship.

However while on the outside the couple portrayed a happy life, it seems that behind closed doors things weren't so smooth.

Text messages discovered on their phones during a police raid on the couple's home in Sutherland, an hour south of Sydney, in May last year revealed they were worried about money.

Jade Fifita: 'I just transferred $250.00 make it last the day babe. I really thought we had more money than that.'

David Fifita: 'That's heaps babe lol text you soon. Remember you get paid Tuesday x love you were fin (sic).'

Jade: 'Nah I get paid next week babe.'

David: 'No Centrelink lol. Haha.'

Jade: 'No its next week sure.'

The 'payment' referred to by Fifita in his text message was the Centrelink funds she received over the five-year period.

The rugby league star, who currently plays for Wakefield Trinity in the English Super league, has not been charged and there is no suggestion of any wrongdoing by him.

Mrs Fifita will be back in court for sentencing on November 14.

Their level of intelligence is astounding
Lets just have this flying over youtube still, let alone putting it up at all when it happened

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I have no sympathy for people like this.

Still so many people abusing this single parent loop hole which is disgraceful.

Quigs

Immortal
Whats the neck tat of Carch?
I did see a link about Fifs and tattoo removal somewhere but paid fugg all attention to it.

He has got three big letters tattooed on his neck.

It reads as "S" "S" "P".

I think it stands for Support Single Parents. Maybe one of our famous footy investigative journos can follow it all up.

Whats the neck tat of Carch?
I did see a link about Fifs and tattoo removal somewhere but paid fugg all attention to it.
"Forever Family" but I dont think this is the reason. In the story he says how he wants to get rid of the neck tatt for his future work etc. The whole family has it and he'll probably get it done somewhere else.

My best mate, who is a tattooist, refuses to do necks on young people and even is reluctant on older people as well. The young'uns often say "I'll just go somewhere else" he says thats fine but you should think about it harder first.

chewsta

First Grade
He has got three big letters tattooed on his neck.

It reads as "S" "S" "P".

I think it stands for Support Single Parents. Maybe one of our famous footy investigative journos can follow it all up.

Hahaha f**k Quigs don't give the news hounds any more ammo on us mate!!!

"Forever Family" but I dont think this is the reason. In the story he says how he wants to get rid of the neck tatt for his future work etc. The whole family has it and he'll probably get it done somewhere else.

My best mate, who is a tattooist, refuses to do necks on young people and even is reluctant on older people as well. The young'uns often say "I'll just go somewhere else" he says thats fine but you should think about it harder first.

Cheers Bubby, I'm out in Penrith and Neck tats are the new "tribal tats" trend around here. Starting to see a fair few face tats around too. I must be getting old man, not a fan at all!

carcharias

Immortal
Haven't got one tat myself.

I look at these blokes and chicks with shit drawn all over their necks and hands and think it looks shit.
Really shit.
An Embarrassingly bad fad.

My mate has some excellent ones on his shoulders and biceps ( this is sounding gay )
An octopus on one side and King Neptune on the other.
He is s real water man.
Plus a amazing turtle on his back.

Then he broke up with his missus and became a bikie for 6 months

Now has just random shite all over him
f**king Mexican skull face bullshit that every tosser has nowadays.

It looks f**ked .

Vin Fizz

Bench
Hate em. My children can get them when they are ready to move out. My 2 bestest buddies at the time (all 3 of us turned 21 around the same date) wanted tats. They begged me to drive to the Cross (from fegging Orange NSW btw) to get a tat each. I refused. They offered to pay, get me laid you name it. Nah. To this day I don't regret it for a moment. One of the trio reckons its the worst thing he ever did . The other has a sleeve now.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Some look pretty good, though very few and far between. I'd get one if it made me sexier but even I know that wasn't gonna happen, so I have stayed a cleanskin.

sandshark

Bench
My wife has a small tattoo on her foot and I always cringe at it, I just can't stand tattoos.
I always look at tattoos like people look at billboards and posters.

shaggs

Coach
I've got half a dozen or so. I'd have more if I had the time and money.
My wife has a forearm done, and then some on her hands. I like em.

Reactions: zmt