What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Rookie Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

abpanther

Staff member
Surprised Mahomes lasted this long, happy to take a swing for the fences and stash him for a few years

Mjp81

Juniors
Surprised Mahomes lasted this long, happy to take a swing for the fences and stash him for a few years
I like the sound of that. Hopefully we are still rolling and still keen in a few years. My team needs a few years too haha.

nick87

Coach
Took a flier on Gallman
Doesn't have much in front of him at the Giants. Will taxi squad him though I think

Reasonably happy with my draft. Think I've got 2 really good dynasty rbs with Mixon and Williams, and weekly starter at DB

Mjp81

Juniors
Disappointed to see Jeremy McNichols get picked up. Didn't realistically think he'd be available but i was really hoping he would. Nice pick up Tom.

skeepe

Immortal
Pretty damn happy with my draft, I can see all players seeing the field at some point this season and be starters in a year or two.

Now for free agency...

zombie jesus

Staff member
We're done.

Feel free to move rookies to your taxi squad. The cost of promoting won't be sorted until FA is finished but it will be similar.

I'll sort the next steps tomorrow. Plan to start free agency later this week.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Auction until it dries up then we'll do weekly waivers, no FCFS until the season starts.

I'm going to get everyone (who wants) to send me a list of 3 or 4 players and the salary they want them nominated at to start the auction up. Any duplicates go to the higher salary, if that's the same then whoever had the higher draft pick gets it. I'll send an email out tomorrow.

zombie jesus

Staff member
SO we can't add free agents yet?
Nope. You can't freely add anyone until week one of the season when we get into the weekly blind bid/FCFS waivers process. Until then we have the auction and then blind bid waivers to take us the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.