What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Dragons on the Slide?

Alfred DeBois

Juniors
The Dragons burst out of the gates winning 6 from 7 matches, scoring 191 points. Averaging 27 points per match.
The last 7 weeks they have scored a lowly 106 points averaging 15 points per match.
The Dragons have gone backwards to the bad old ways winning just 2 from 7 matches against the woeful Tigers and the inconsistent Warriors.
Their attack the past few weeks seems to be just put up a cross field kick for their wingers and hope for the best.

These are hard questions that must be answered.
are the Dragons on the slide out of the 8?

Is it time to dust off the Oust Doust signs.?

footy75

Bench
Wait and see how they respond this week

But it is definitely a worry.

Just when it seemed they had totally fixed up their attack this year they seem to be going back to old ways.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Was always going to happen. They were peaking in the first 3rd of the season, when everyone else is building into the season.

Even with a draw like they have, i still think they will miss the 8

footy75

Bench
Was always going to happen. They were peaking in the first 3rd of the season, when everyone else is building into the season.

Even with a draw like they have, i still think they will miss the 8

They will really have to shit the bed to not scrape in from here.

Incorrect

Coach
It feels a bit like history repeating in terms of the retention of McGregor.... they might have gone off a bit too early like they did when they extended the contract of that chinless bloke a few years ago.... Almost as son as it was announced they were regetting it!

OldPanther

Coach
They only need to win 4 to likely make the 8. I'm sure with that team they can do it. They just need to play through the middle better like earlier in the year.

POPEYE

Coach
Mary needs to have his hand forced, the Toronto mob should send McCrone a 'need you now' text . . . wish I was a hacker

Latest posts