What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
NSW actually won that game. Refs just decided f**k you.

That was the eorst refereed half of football in the history of thegame. Penalty QLD was the only decision made.

Wld threw forward passes. Tackled off thr ball. Got penalties on every error made. Cant have QLD eliminated game 2. Those sad f**ks wouldnt bother eith game 3
So many tears. Man up.

mxlegend99

Referee
NSW just weren't meant to win Origin, no way you're going to dust us up like you did in Game 1
Not when the referee is a qlder.

Any QLDer proud of that win is geniused. Literally dvery drcision that second half was in favor of QLD.

Refs could get knights to win a premiership if they wanted. Cant win against them.

jc155776

Coach
Pearce is the shittest merkin.

1 min to go and a chance to take the game and win it he just shovels it sideways like a coward

Walt Flanigan

Referee
we dogged outselves. It shouldn't have even been a consideration.
Those stripping penalties could certainly have been avoided and made our job that much tougher. But have to say, I watch the Raiders lose games like this every single week and don't blame the refs, however they deserve the full Skeepe treatment tonight.

QLD were sh*t TBH.

undertaker

Coach
NSW were the better side, but gave QLD too many opportunities in the 2nd half down their end.

Also, the botched try from Hayne in the 1st half to go 20-6 up ktc would've put the result beyond doubt

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Absolutely pathetic, mental midgets. Nothing has changed for NSW, they can all f**k off. I'm watching Penrith only not this mob of spineless pricks that I mostly hate anyway.

Most of all that ego maniac in the centres who chases a new 'dream' every few years can piss off as he is a lot to blame for that loss.

Origin is dead