What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Fergurson in Dragons Sights

watatank

Coach
Could be Flanno? Don't see why Mary would try to seeing as he doesn't offer the contracts.

That doesn't mean McGregor wouldn't be in Dugan's ear about it.

I thought Flanno as well but he couldn't have both Dugan and Bird at the club unless someone like Maloney leaves

FlameThrower

Bench
That doesn't mean McGregor wouldn't be in Dugan's ear about it.

I thought Flanno as well but he couldn't have both Dugan and Bird at the club unless someone like Maloney leaves
Was there not a rumour of Bird having second thoughts about Bronco deal? Plus. Rumour of Maloney to Rabbits as well??

Old Timer

Coach
It's Flanagan asking Bird to backflip and will in turn release maloney
Hope that that is true because Shark's will not win a premiership without Maloney despite having Bird.
Bird is like Munster a bit of a "mad dog" and quite rough and tough but Maloney streets ahead for playmaking smarts.
It would also show Flanno is a dumb shit for doing it.

Gareth67

First Grade
Could be Flanno? Don't see why Mary would try to seeing as he doesn't offer the contracts.

WardyRedV and gents , it could very well be Flannagan , however he comes across as the type whom makes a decision and sticks to it , besides if indeed it was him , I doubt that Shark Rothfield would make it public knowledge .

Old Timer

Coach
Dugan at Centre and backup as Fullback was on display last night at Origin - he saves more tries than he scores that's for sure.
A good example of why some people just love Duges.
He has 2 or 3 plays that actually prevented (at that time) Qld from winning.
Hayne the "superstar mega $$$ man" had 2 or 3 plays that ultimately ensured Qld would win.
I know which one I would prefer.

Hope that that is true because Shark's will not win a premiership without Maloney despite having Bird.
Bird is like Munster a bit of a "mad dog" and quite rough and tough but Maloney streets ahead for playmaking smarts.
It would also show Flanno is a dumb shit for doing it.
Agree 100%

It's Flanagan asking Bird to backflip and will in turn release maloney

Funny how Bird is having second thoughts, but it must be the coach trying to talk him out of it now.

Which journo are you listening to? Beetroot face didn't mention who, so I assume you are guessing again

St Georgio

Juniors
Sack Millward and give Dugan that extra 1 year he wanted,, seriously what more does Dugan have to do prove his worth,he killed it against NZ and last night, dumb f**k Millward!

Latest posts