What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
You guys are right. He is playing reserve grade in Qld but I believe Hoeter is an upgrade to Nielsen or do you guys prefer Nielsen? Hoeter is one of the players that played well for Qld in the Residents cup along with Britt.

1. Gagai
2. AJ
3. Hunt
4. GI
5. J. Burgess

Possible Reserve Backs

Hoeter
Jennings
Burns
Arthars
Arthars is probably a couple of years off.

uksouthsfan

Juniors
Hi, I'm a big Souths fan from the UK. On joe burgess he gave an interview over here last weekend where he spoke about his time in the NRL. He said the only reason he went back to Wigan is because he was getting no game time at the roosters. He said if he had been at Souths from the start of the season he would of been more than happy to stay there. I'm not sure Wigan will release him from his contract again though.

southsport

First Grade
Hi, I'm a big Souths fan from the UK. On joe burgess he gave an interview over here last weekend where he spoke about his time in the NRL. He said the only reason he went back to Wigan is because he was getting no game time at the roosters. He said if he had been at Souths from the start of the season he would of been more than happy to stay there. I'm not sure Wigan will release him from his contract again though.

Thanks for that uk, keep any info coming please.

callmack1

Staff member
Welcome to the forums mate. It's pretty... hmmm... interesting around here haha.

Travitoh

First Grade

Do you support anyone in Super League?

alien

Referee
I hope he comes back!

uksouthsfan

Juniors
Do you support anyone in Super League?

I don't follow a super league club but a team called doncaster who are in the division below. We actually have an ex Souths junior called Jordie hedges playing for us. We're lucky in the uk that we get every NRL game live so never miss a Souths game plus I've been over to AUS a couple of times to watch some games.

uksouthsfan

Juniors
I hope he comes back!

He's been playing in the centres a lot this season due to wigans big injury list.. there were rumours over here pre season that Souths wanted George Williams from Wigan. He has since signed a new 3 year deal but did say he wants to move to the NRL in the next few years.

Travitoh

First Grade
I don't follow a super league club but a team called doncaster who are in the division below. We actually have an ex Souths junior called Jordie hedges playing for us. We're lucky in the uk that we get every NRL game live so never miss a Souths game plus I've been over to AUS a couple of times to watch some games.

The NRL was on Setanta or something like that when i went over a few years ago, i was reduced to living off highlights from NRL.com as no one had the channel.
I went to a few Rhinos games while i was there, had some great nights at Headingly.
Is it safe to assume you're in Donny then?

uksouthsfan

Juniors
The NRL was on Setanta or something like that when i went over a few years ago, i was reduced to living off highlights from NRL.com as no one had the channel.
I went to a few Rhinos games while i was there, had some great nights at Headingly.
Is it safe to assume you're in Donny then?

Yeah I'm from Donny. All the games are live on a channel called premier sports. It's £9.99 a month and shows every game plus stage of origin, the footy show and a few other bits so great value for money. Headingly is a great place to watch a game.