What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NBA Draft

Barkley

Bench
The draft lottery results are in and Boston and LA are the big winners..........again.

The Boston/Brooklyn mega trade is the gift that keeps on giving to the Celtics. Number 1 seed in the East and now the number 1 draft pick. Not sure that has happened too often before.

1. Boston Celtics

2. LA Lakers

3. Philadelphia 76ers

4. Phoenix Suns

5. Sacramento Kings

6. Orlando Magic

7. Minnesota Timberwolves

8. New York Knicks

9. Dallas Mavericks

10. Sacramento Kings

11. Charlotte Hornets

12. Detroit Pistons

13. Denver Nuggets

14. Miami Heat

PeteyFirth

Juniors
I really like Lonzo Ball more as a prospect. His court vision is just on another level. I truly believe he can be a BETTER version of Jason Kidd, whereas, Fultz reminds me of Tyreke Evans. If I'm the Celtics, I strongly consider biting the bullet and going with Ball and hoping his father gets lobotomized.

Rod

Bench
Great trade for the 76ers. Not bad for the Celtics either but I feel like they could have done better.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
In the end at 3 they will still get a difference maker, they will get the lakers pick which will still be a lottery pick around the 8-12 for next season, overall they are still in fantastic shape.

Rod

Bench
They only get the Lakers pick in 2018 if it falls between 2-5, otherwise it defers to the 2019 Kings 1st rounder.

Considering Fultz is in most people's opinion a surefire #1 pick, it's a risk to me, and again, because Fultz is apparently such a surefire #1, I think they could have got more for him.

They only get the Lakers pick in 2018 if it falls between 2-5, otherwise it defers to the 2019 Kings 1st rounder.

Considering Fultz is in most people's opinion a surefire #1 pick, it's a risk to me, and again, because Fultz is apparently such a surefire #1, I think they could have got more for him.

Yep. Quite a few pundits reckon the Celtics should have kept the pick, drafted Fultz, and then looked to trade Isaiah Thomas sometime down the track instead.

nick87

Coach
If... and it's a gigantic, IF... but IF Embiid can stay healthy, the Sixers could be rolling out something like: Lowry, Fultz, Simmons, Saric, Embiid as their starting 5.

That's actually pretty f**king good.

Rod

Bench
Could be wrong but I reckon the Fultz acquisition probably takes Lowry off the table. That roster will start getting expensive in a couple of years as it is.

shiznit

Coach
Maaaaan... the Zenmaster has seriously lost the plot if he's considering trading away KP.

I don't care what Boston offers... you don't give up piece like KP.

Barkley

Bench
Maaaaan... the Zenmaster has seriously lost the plot if he's considering trading away KP.

I don't care what Boston offers... you don't give up piece like KP.

Agreed....like Shaq said "Trade everyone else and build around KP."

Barkley

Bench
Pretty happy that Josh Jackson fell to fourth for my Suns. That's a great get, although all of the top 5 picks are solid.

Latest posts