What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R16 Fri - Wests Tigers 14-26 Titans @ Campbelltown

Round 16: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
Ivan would have sat his team on the bus and made them study the the premiership ladder for a good two hours. If they have any pride in themselves they'll be ready to rip the Titans apart.

Agreed. If we don't win this game I will make a personal enquiry to the NRL 10 weeks early to hand us the wooden spoon now.We'd deserve it

pantherz9103

First Grade
Friday Night Football blockbuster, lol. It might be entertaining but it won't be quality. Tigers might just get up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Completely shocked that Tedesco isn't backing up

Has a horrible 'ankle injury' which I have no doubt will keep him out of our next 2 games, be fine for Origin, then miraculously flair up and rule him out for the year.

Clifferd

Coach
Completely shocked that Tedesco isn't backing up

Has a horrible 'ankle injury' which I have no doubt will keep him out of our next 2 games, be fine for Origin, then miraculously flair up and rule him out for the year.

Couldn't make this shit up

Thankfully with Brooks back and kevvy at fullback I actually think we have some points in us still

Will still baffle me if I see lovetts name in the starting line up but

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Jebus. How do you pick a winner in this?

I'll take the Tigers merely for the pride factor and its at home.

Any good movies on Friday night?....

Rabbits20

Immortal
I keep nearly wanting to change my tip to the Tigers but I just can't do it.

Hayne and Wallace to have massive ones.