What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 17 vs Knights @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 17: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 17
Newcastle Knights v Wests Tigers
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton (TICKETS)
Sunday 2 July 2017

Gates 11:30am / NYC 11:45am / NRL 3pm

NEW-17teamlist.jpg

1. Nathan Ross 2. Ken Sio 3. Dane Gagai 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Brendan Elliott 6. Brock Lamb 7. Jaelen Feeney 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Danny Levi 10. Josh King 11. Sione Mata'utia 12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer 15. Joe Wardle 16. Tyler Randell 17. Jacob Saifiti 18. Sam Mataora 19. Sam Stone 20. Trent Hodkinson 21. Josh Starling

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Moses Suli 5. Kevin Naiqama 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Sauaso Sue 12. Kyle Lovett 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Matthew Eisenhuth 15. Jj Felise 16. Michael Chee-Kam 17. Matt McIlwrick 18. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 19. Jack Littlejohn 20. Joel Edwards 21. Alex Twal

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Gavin Reynolds, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Dave Ryan, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Ben Galea

NYC - Sun 11:45am at McDonald Jones

ISP - Knights v Wests Tigers at Cessnock, Sat 4:30pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger05

First Grade
They are heaps better than us. We might though turn up for one game and get some calls our way.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think tigers have this game actually. Watching the knights throw away the game against the dragons was unbelievable. Everything about their defence was so weak, effortless especially in the second half. They don't play the full 80 and I can see tigers tearing the game open at one point.

I think tigers have this game actually. Watching the knights throw away the game against the dragons was unbelievable. Everything about their defence was so weak, effortless especially in the second half. They don't play the full 80 and I can see tigers tearing the game open at one point.

Their piss poor defence means nothing if our piss poor attack can't exploit it.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Their piss poor defence means nothing if our piss poor attack can't exploit it.

I think if Tedesco plays you guys win by a considerable amount. The experience on the paddock should get you the game. You guys can put points on the board it's just the overreliance on Tedesco that's a bit of a problem. Lolohea needs to come out of his shell. He is such a gun but he's too shy.

Clifferd

Coach
I think if Tedesco plays you guys win by a considerable amount. The experience on the paddock should get you the game. You guys can put points on the board it's just the overreliance on Tedesco that's a bit of a problem. Lolohea needs to come out of his shell. He is such a gun but he's too shy.

It also depends on which Tedesco turns up

If State of origin teddy turns up I agree

However if Lazy Tigers Teddy turns up well it'll probably be close with newy winning

Vic Mackey

Referee
Apparently Aloiai was telling fans on Friday night he'll be back for this game. On Twitter tigers said they hope to have Lawrence and teddy back. If all 3 play we should win. CL and JA aren't superstars but it likely means Lovett is pissed off and Sue goes back to bench prop which makes our team immensely better.