What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Titans @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 16: Wests Tigers v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Radical Rat

Juniors
Could be wrong, but maybe he has no confidence on his short kicking game so he'd rather surrender a tackle than go for repeat set and end up a with a 7 tackle set

Either way I really hope he practices his kicking game enormously

The ironic part of Brooks is that defence is now the strongest part of his game. He was tackling like a demon on Friday night. That's why I don't buy into the theory he's not trying. He's just got a dogshit side around him and he's way down on confidence. Either that or he's just not up to it.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Ive asked various AFL loving friends if they could just show me and if possible explain in simple terms the difference between a good game and a bad game....ive tried hard but there doesnt seem.to be any discernable difference when the commentary suggests there is.
From the little AFL I've watched I can't argue with that.The AFL fraternity r exceptional at hyping up there sport.

There's nothing like a competitive & high quality rugby league game.

It can b disconcerting to support a team that r so inept where in many matches the result is a foregone conclusion b4 kickoff eg WT v Bondi rorters matches.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Hey dickhead I'm a member who attends the Homebush & Leichhardt games religiously.

So if one has a stickybeak @ a competitive final Qtr of another sport due to there team being substandard & the result is a formality it makes them a turncoat even though I eagerly attend a majority of the Sydney games.

Btw u soft c**k pea hearted is not a trait I ever have or ever will epitomise or condone.Now go back to sticking ur tongue up Brooks's rectum u infantile !
sPHDyLV.gif

Tigerm

First Grade
Ive asked various AFL loving friends if they could just show me and if possible explain in simple terms the difference between a good game and a bad game....ive tried hard but there doesnt seem.to be any discernable difference when the commentary suggests there is.
Its pretty easy to explain, same as NRL....when your team wins, its a good game..............when your team loses, its a bad game:D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey dickhead I'm a member who attends the Homebush & Leichhardt games religiously.

So if one has a stickybeak @ a competitive final Qtr of another sport due to there team being substandard & the result is a formality it makes them a turncoat even though I eagerly attend a majority of the Sydney games.

Btw u soft c**k pea hearted is not a trait I ever have or ever will epitomise or condone.Now go back to sticking ur tongue up Brooks's rectum u infantile !
You chose to watch another sport instead of the team you claim to support.

That makes you a pea hearted softcock, no matter what you call me.

Unlike you, my comments about Brooks are reasoned and honest. You however are using whatever limited knowledge your AFL brain has to discuss Rugby League matters.

It's like asking a 3 year old about Nuclear fission.

Tiger Ted

Bench
You chose to watch another sport instead of the team you claim to support.

That makes you a pea hearted softcock, no matter what you call me.

Unlike you, my comments about Brooks are reasoned and honest. You however are using whatever limited knowledge your AFL brain has to discuss Rugby League matters.

It's like asking a 3 year old about Nuclear fission.
U certainly r a spineless small minded piece of work.

Who the f**k r u u shitbag to make unfounded assertions & insults about people u don't know.

Ur also a deluded gump as ur comments about Brooks r totally subjective.U dimwit Ive watched a little AFL recently & ur infinitesimal mind defines that as obsessed in AFL.Obsession is ur acute bias towards a chronically inept halfback.

Anyway u insecure pissant I've got more important things to attend to than arguing with a coward who directs juvenile illogical insults while hiding behind ur keyboard !!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyway u insecure pissant I've got more important things to attend to than arguing with a coward who directs juvenile illogical insults while hiding behind ur keyboard !!!
says the insecure pissant directing juvenile illogical insults while hiding behind his keyboard.

Why do you type out every word properly except for you, are and your?

"U certainly r a spineless small minded piece of work.

Who the f**k r u u shitbag to make unfounded assertions & insults about people u don't know."

Who the f**k are you to make unfounded assertions and insults about people you don't know?

Radical Rat

Juniors
No it doesn't.

It never does.

You're just using the tigers bad seaso to justify being a turncoat. Don't blame WT or Rugby League for your succumbing to your obsession with a shit sport.

Pea hearted wanker.

FMD that's so over the top and unnecessary. I know you think you're some kind of overlord around here but posts like that just make you sound like a f**kwit. Who gives a f**k what Ted watches. Who are you to judge and why care to the point of abusing him.

You're always telling everyone else to grow up so take your own advice.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
says the insecure pissant directing juvenile illogical insults while hiding behind his keyboard.

Why do you type out every word properly except for you, are and your?

"U certainly r a spineless small minded piece of work.

Who the f**k r u u shitbag to make unfounded assertions & insults about people u don't know."

Who the f**k are you to make unfounded assertions and insults about people you don't know?

You've got to be one of the most belligerent and confrontational people I have ever come across. Whenever anyone has an opinion that disagrees with you (which is often because your opinions are quite rogue) you are either abusive, sarcastic or talk down to said person. We are here to support the same team and are spurred on by our love of footy. Must you bring that aggressive alpha-male type shit to an internet forum?

It's completely ridiculous. You literally went and abused a bloke for making a humorous throw away comment about our abortion of a season. You are so unpleasant to discuss footy with it's not funny.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
FMD that's so over the top and unnecessary. I know you think you're some kind of overlord around here but posts like that just make you sound like a f**kwit. Who gives a f**k what Ted watches. Who are you to judge and why care to the point of abusing him.

He obviously wanted us to know what he watches. He told us. Blame him from bringing it up.

I don't think I'm an overlord. I don't use or abuse my status here. Everyone gets more freedom here than in most forums to speak as they wish.

Sorry for being so oppressive.

Ted's judging me for defending Luke Brooks, with reason. So yeah, I'll judge the f**k out of him for abandoning the team he claims to support to go and watch some crappy game like AFL.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You've got to be one of the most belligerent and confrontational people I have ever come across. Whenever anyone has an opinion that disagrees with you (which is often because your opinions are quite rogue) you are either abusive, sarcastic or talk down to said person. We are here to support the same team and are spurred on by our love of footy. Must you bring that aggressive alpha-male type shit to an internet forum?

It's completely ridiculous. You literally went and abused a bloke for making a humorous throw away comment about our abortion of a season. You are so unpleasant to discuss footy with it's not funny.
awww

Tiger Ted

Bench

It's unequivocally WT first for me & daylight second re where my sporting interests lie.Its just damn disappointing that with 10 rounds to go we are out of contention for a finals spot.

Latest posts