What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 Dragons v Titans

Vinnie

Juniors
Does anyone know why Field is on the Bench for 20's? Seems like a massive demotion in one week?
Yeah Field, Morris and Garrick ???? Injured ?? Field didn't have a great game for Illawarra but on the bench for 20's thats a bit harsh not gonna do the confidence much good at that age.

ALSGI

Bench
I'm glad McCrone's finally been shifted and thrilled for Mann. Well deserved and will add some guess work for the opposition and some spark in our spine. He'll take the line on and he's a bloody good defender too. If this keeps up we won't be able to afford Mann - shame he hasn't already been signed.

Bench
At last McIdiot has dropped McCrone, interesting to see how this goes against the Titans.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Happy days.....Finally Mary has seen the light and put Mann at 7.

This will be a tougher game than you think so it is good McCrone is not at 7 to give the Titans that slight advantage with a guarantee 7 tackle sets.

Smurf

Juniors
ISP Team: Round 17 v Mounties
Tue 27th June, 04:00PM
A A

1498535397382.jpg;pve3d6c69e24d4e88b

ISP Team: Round 17 v Mounties

Illawarra coach Mat Head has named his team to play in Round 17 of the Intrust Super Premiership against Mounties

The game is set to commence at 5:15pm on Saturday, July 1 at GIO Stadium, Canberra.

Illawarra currently sit at seventh on the Intrust Super Premiership ladder following their loss to the Newcastle Knights on Sunday.

ISP Team for Round 17 v Mounties

1. Matthew Dufty

2. Kalifa Faifai Loa

3. Jesse Dee

4. Patrick Herbert

5. Izaac Thompson

6. Sam Clune

7. Jack Payne

8. Mose Masoe

9. Jake Marketo

10. Jacob Hind

11. Will Matthews

12. Luciano Leilua

13. Tyrone McCarthy

Interchange:

14. Reece Robson

16. John Tohi

17. Josh Kerr

18. Rhys Kennedy

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/06/27/isp_team_round_17_v_.html
Where is Field ??

jeffdragon

Bench
I'm glad McCrone's finally been shifted and thrilled for Mann. Well deserved and will add some guess work for the opposition and some spark in our spine. He'll take the line on and he's a bloody good defender too. If this keeps up we won't be able to afford Mann - shame he hasn't already been signed.
Manns defence against josh morris wasn't good a lot of arm grabbing

slippery5

Juniors
Can't believe I've got the monster in law coming up for my daughters 21st otherwise I would be taking her to the game to witness this miracle. Looks like I'll just have to tuck myself away in the media room.

slippery5

Juniors
Yeah Field, Morris and Garrick ???? Injured ?? Field didn't have a great game for Illawarra but on the bench for 20's thats a bit harsh not gonna do the confidence much good at that age.
Is it possible Field is injured & placed on bench so he can qualify for the 20's finals appearance.

Latest posts