What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dane my friend Dane

MilkShark

First Grade
As a NSW supporter I believe Gagai has been QLDs best player (top couple at least) for the last 2 series.

Spot On

Coach
As a NSW supporter it is obvious we have had a decade long inability to defend our edges. Boyd scored a thousand tries on the wing and Dane is now the lucky one to catch the final pass and fall over the line.

Chambers and Morgan executed miraculous feats to give their try assists in game 2 but niether of them get a mention. They lose without those two passes. Try line wide open for the finisher.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The Anthony Don of origin. He does have that natural tackle breaking ability that just can't be taught when he actually puts some effort in. That effort has only come 3 times a year. He has done some good things on his own and made plenty of hard yards off their own line so I wouldn't put him in the Merritt class of glory hounding yet

big hit!

Bench
As a NSW supporter it is obvious we have had a decade long inability to defend our edges. Boyd scored a thousand tries on the wing and Dane is now the lucky one to catch the final pass and fall over the line.

Chambers and Morgan executed miraculous feats to give their try assists in game 2 but niether of them get a mention. They lose without those two passes. Try line wide open for the finisher.

true, Chambers and Morgan aren't getting much kudos for those tries.

for gagai, it is great reward for the hard work he's putting in generally during matches. NSW even targeted him in Game 2, trying to wear him down like they did with Oates in Game 1. he just kept coming back at them.

Spot On

Coach
I thought we targetted his side in attack successfully in the first half scoring down that edge.

He let a high ball go over his head and was caught in goal but our ineptitude saw that error go unpunished.

Was there a drop ball in a tackle deemed a strip as well in the second half off a Gags hit up?

Woosh

Head Moderator
I thought we targetted his side in attack successfully in the first half scoring down that edge.

He let a high ball go over his head and was caught in goal but our ineptitude saw that error go unpunished.

Was there a drop ball in a tackle deemed a strip as well in the second half off a Gags hit up?

He lost the ball cold but the ref blew a penalty. Like I said the most assey player ever.
He made look like hard to tackle but he never makes any meters.
Anyone have his runs vs meters made???

Woosh

Head Moderator
I thought I would see the day a Nathan Merritt clone would win the player of the series.
FMD!!