What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R17 Sun - Rabbitohs 42-14 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nah I don't see Penrith winning this
They will now with Cecchin refing.

We'd need a massive miracle!!!!

My Tigers mate who lives in Canberra messaged me and said he can't remember these last few years when we won a game under Cecchin. He said he has lots of bias against us!!!!!

Gonna be a long arvo!!!!!!

GongPanther

Referee
Are we playing this week? For a few days,I thought the comp was over...so we are playing this week eh?....O.K.,if Rhyno tips us like last week,put your house and your neighbor's house on a Soufs win.

*eagerly waiting for the tip*

Clifferd

Coach
Over 400 tackles against the Cowboys hardheads, if they come up after that this will be a doddle.

I really dont believe in exhaustion from the previous game

It should take 2-3 days max to recover fully from the rigours that is a tough game of 80 minutes.

I've played before so I know, and the next day is a struggle, day after that is manageable and next is fine.

Come game day however many tackles Penrith made last week will be irrelevant

Tommy Smith

Referee
Souffs aren't a top 8 team so Penrith will win.

Can they make the top 8 by going through the whole year without beating a top 8 side?

It'd certainly be a unique achievement.

TheFrog

Coach
Souffs aren't a top 8 team so Penrith will win.

Can they make the top 8 by going through the whole year without beating a top 8 side?

It'd certainly be a unique achievement.
The Panthers could reach 28 points without beating a top 8 side, assuming the top 7 stays as it is and we replace the Eels. But we've got home games against the Eagles (Origin week), Dragons and Cowboys and would start favourites in all of them I'd expect. So last year's tally of 32 is not out of the question, but the last game didn't help much.

Last edited:
Feel like a broken record saying we should win. But dammit we should this weekend if our pack fires up and gives Moylan & Cleary good field postion.
I expect Cleary to pepper Burns all arvo with spirals.

Rhyno

First Grade
Are we playing this week? For a few days,I thought the comp was over...so we are playing this week eh?....O.K.,if Rhyno tips us like last week,put your house and your neighbor's house on a Soufs win.

*eagerly waiting for the tip*
Panther should win comfortably

l'll go panthers by 18