What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I've come to the conclusion that I must have some serious mental health issues associated with self harm.
Not only being a Bunnies tragic,I also follow Arsenal with as much passion in the EPL.
Between Madge,Wenger and their associated management my head is being done in massively!

Travitoh

First Grade
I've come to the conclusion that I must have some serious mental health issues associated with self harm.
Not only being a Bunnies tragic,I also follow Arsenal with as much passion in the EPL.
Between Madge,Wenger and their associated management my head is being done in massively!

Yeah, being an Arsenal supporter must be sooooooo hard...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Jennings
One of the Bears wingers
Or as some idiots have said before put cook on the wing

images

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Not sure on the situation, but barba has been denied playing in England. So is there potential for him to return to Australia. Sign to Souths on a 2nd tier contract (Nielsen) sit out his ban and then be free to play 2018.

Obviously thats with an NRL fine tooth comb.

Thing is would we take him? Ordinarily I'd say no, but he's probably desperate now and may well be a good pick up replacing Gray and that other fella

Pommy

Coach
Not sure on the situation, but barba has been denied playing in England. So is there potential for him to return to Australia. Sign to Souths on a 2nd tier contract (Nielsen) sit out his ban and then be free to play 2018.

Obviously thats with an NRL fine tooth comb.

Thing is would we take him? Ordinarily I'd say no, but he's probably desperate now and may well be a good pick up replacing Gray and that other fella

The NRL are not going to let him sign on a 2nd tier contract.
He hasnt been denied the chance to play in england at all, they have said he has a 12 game ban to serve before he can play in England. The RFL don't want every f**kwit moving from oz to England just to get a game and damage the image of their competition.
As far as I'm aware his contract with saints stands.
I'm not sure but I read he will still have a 12 game ban to serve in the NRL if he ever returns. To me that's bullshit it's one sport and it should be one ban.
Football players carry bans around with them and don't serve them twice.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The NRL are not going to let him sign on a 2nd tier contract.
He hasnt been denied the chance to play in england at all, they have said he has a 12 game ban to serve before he can play in England. The RFL don't want every f**kwit moving from oz to England just to get a game and damage the image of their competition.
As far as I'm aware his contract with saints stands.
I'm not sure but I read he will still have a 12 game ban to serve in the NRL if he ever returns. To me that's bullshit it's one sport and it should be one ban.
Football players carry bans around with them and don't serve them twice.

I remember you told me the super league was a retirement ground for NRL players though ;) so shouldn't there be no bans for the elderly?