What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuff you may have missed

King hit

Coach
I just started reading Andrew Voss' new book stuff you may have missed and I must say it's a highly enjoyable read. Some very good stories about the history about our game and some personal stuff from him about he became a commentator. I would recommend it to any follower of Rugby League.

magpie_man

Juniors
I haven't gotten-around to reading this one yet but it's definitely on the list.
Love Vossy and his quirky take on the game.

Just got it last weekend for my birthday. Looking forward to reading it. Was very intrigued when he was talking about it on BSB.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Vossy is the only commentator in the world that would check out the local delicacies when calling world cup games in foreign lands so he could talk about them during the game! He called it right on hull patties, best nosh in the World!!

Vossy is the only commentator in the world that would check out the local delicacies when calling world cup games in foreign lands so he could talk about them during the game! He called it right on hull patties, best nosh in the World!!
I wonder what he thought of Pie, mash and liquor and jellied Eels when he was covering games in London?
When i lived in London i didn't mind the pie & mash but the liquor was horrible which goes with it and so were the jellied Eels

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He frequented RLP a fair bit making the book. Had a few conversations with him.

He is intensely passionate about accuracy.

Latest posts