What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Listening to Paul Gow talk about golf is more boring than watching it.

Slats must be devo about Jemma going, who is he going to act like a rapey uncle around now?

Mr Saab

Referee
Gemma is off to work with Inglis stables. Hopefully the new news reader doesnt want to interact with them for 10 mins every day

Mr Bean

Juniors
BSB at its best this morning.

630 to 638 news
639 to 643 talk to gemma about her leaving the show
643 to 645 ads
646 to 647 take 1 call
648 to 651 ads
652 onwards boredom with Paul Gow (i switched off)

Yeah the 6:20 - 7 am timeslot is trash.
Ad breaks a plenty,
Rod if you are not interested,
News,
Waffle to Gemma,
ad break,
a call or 2
ad break,
On this day
ad bread,
ad break
news

I always get the feeling especially when Slats is there. They like to waste as much time as possible on ad breaks, waffle so they don't have to take calls.

Mr Saab

Referee
I watch the show sometimes on ch526 and Slats looks like he would rather be in the Bahamas. TK is looking at him trying to engage him and Slats is either looking at his phone / looking at the newspaper / playing with his computer.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
What happened to the hot bird who used to read the new before Gemma? Probably left 12 months ago or so, if I remember correctly she also worked for the Panthers in some capacity

Life's Good

Coach
What happened to the hot bird who used to read the new before Gemma? Probably left 12 months ago or so, if I remember correctly she also worked for the Panthers in some capacity
She probably got sick of Uncle Creepy(Slater)and his unnerving habit of treating every female like she is the last one on the planet ala Sally Fitzgibbon.

Blade23

Juniors

Emma Duxbury.
I can't recall the reason she left but she was the only reason I watched the show on TV rather than listen to it. With her gone I am back to the radio.
I think Uncle Creepy (slats) said she got married recently.

Blade23

Juniors
I watch the show sometimes on ch526 and Slats looks like he would rather be in the Bahamas. TK is looking at him trying to engage him and Slats is either looking at his phone / looking at the newspaper / playing with his computer.

I bet he does none of that when he is in the channel nein commentary box sitting next to his bum chum Warney.

Mr Saab

Referee
Slater would be all over Warny
Emma Duxbury.
I can't recall the reason she left but she was the only reason I watched the show on TV rather than listen to it. With her gone I am back to the radio.
I think Uncle Creepy (slats) said she got married recently.

Reading the news on BSB would be a very low paying job. Getting up at 4am or whatever to do it aint worth it.

Blade23

Juniors
Slater would be all over Warny

Reading the news on BSB would be a very low paying job. Getting up at 4am or whatever to do it aint worth it.

Especially with Uncle creepy hovering around her.

I hope the next news reader is a 130kg bald guy called Bruce.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The new bird on this morning was a solid sort actually.. I only saw one news cross so not sure how creepy Slats was getting with her but I'm sure it will come