What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses has gone !

GNR4LIFE

Juniors
Now you've said it a million and 1 times

Said it a million times, he will probably end up a half decent player he has the skills but at present he is mentally weak. In the old days these kids would have served a two year apprenticeship in reserve grade playing along side some real hard nuts, but in Moses's case like so many other young kids he has been given a saloon passage to the top grade. If Parra win more than they loose he will escape the spotlight, but the minute they have a bad streak he could end up on the outer
Now

Front-Rower

First Grade
Parramatta beat a team that's only won 2 of its last 7 and a team that we beat by a clear converted try. Time to crack open the champagne at Parra Leagues.

Tiger05

First Grade
I said before Moses could turn into a really good player. He has the ability. He is also a twat and I reckon he could be cancer to a team.

I said before Moses could turn into a really good player
Yes, in a well coached team with a coach who has the luxury to move players around to support his defensive deficiencies.

We had Taylor who had the same structure week in and out and didn't help Moses.

There's a guy playing at Manly (out at the moment) who perhaps will end up playing semi final football this year and deserves it. If only JT could have..............well we know the rest.

Tiger05

First Grade
Mate - there are actually two guys at Manly that Taylor let go. Curtis wasn't anywhere near the loss that Taupau was.

All to keep the prima-donnas on side.

I can't wait until this season is over.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Moses played well last night,but you have to take it into context,the dogs were terrible yet still only lost in golden point.
Yes, but he played what was in front of him and did well, so credit to him. But he was the one player that was the least required by us imo, and IC seen that pretty quickly. Glad he is playing for the Eels and not us.

Tiger05

First Grade
Yes, but he played what was in front of him and did well, so credit to him. But he was the one player that was the least required by us imo, and IC seen that pretty quickly. Glad he is playing for the Eels and not us.

I don't think IC even did that. He just said this is out of control (which it was) and we need to get past it. We also work within a salary cap and if we bow down to these guys demands we are going to be screwed for years.

All he said was we are going to focus on the Turd and the fat lard ass and see what happens with them and then we will come back to you. Then it was tantrum time.

Vozzy

Juniors
Good on Moses for playing well last night I could care less though the same as any other 5/8 running around that's not playing for my team.

In regards to Reynolds v Moses. Wow Moses outplayed a guy who has taken his side to multiple final series, grand finals and was the last NSW 5/8 to win an origin series. When Moses achieves this please post back. Couldn't tie Reynolds shoes and Reynolds isn't close to being the best 5/8. Reynolds plays with heart on his sleeve which tigers need.

The WT simply couldn't afford Moses appalling defence in our backline anymore,no matter how good he plays in attack,we still have other players that are also appalling in that area,given the amount of time these players have had to show improvement in this area and without much success, i'd say the best option to the problem is to buy new players and move the offenders on which IC seems to be doing.

Tiger05

First Grade
Moses was good again last night. His defence wasn't suspect at all. He has all the skills to make it as a top half. He made another poor play that is what makes me suspect that maybe he isn't going to become a top line player unless he can get that crap out of his game but it wasn't an issue because there was something else picked up like a knock on or something prior to a dumb pass.

I'm still glad he is gone because of the amount of money that he wanted of us but I can see him being as big a loss as Woods and even Tedesco.

It's amazing how these guys couldn't win more games for us. Woods wins us some games but it's rare. Moses not really. Tedesco not really. You'd think though with them all out there we'd be a better team. Maybe it's just that they have too many flaws and the amount of money we pay them leads to us having a weak team.

Front-Rower

First Grade
It's amazing how these guys couldn't win more games for us. Woods wins us some games but it's rare. Moses not really. Tedesco not really. You'd think though with them all out there we'd be a better team. Maybe it's just that they have too many flaws and the amount of money we pay them leads to us having a weak team.

Let's not forget that last night Melbourne were missing a range of first graders that would of made it much harder for Parramatta.

I think the other take out from last night was that some of the first grade regulars for Melbourne were bog ordinary without the others around them.

Tiger05

First Grade
Let's not forget that last night Melbourne were missing a range of first graders that would of made it much harder for Parramatta.

I think the other take out from last night was that some of the first grade regulars for Melbourne were bog ordinary without the others around them.

I was impressed by Melbourne. They had 6 quality players out. They also had some tough decisions go against them and they could have won. Parra have a really good backline as well.

Vic Mackey

Referee
lol @ anybody rating moses recent form.

he has gone ok against the follwing:

rabbits
warriors
dogs
dragons
storm minus 8 players

in most of these games parra were full strenght yet couldnt put any of these terrible teams away. against the dogs and storm they got some extremely fortunate calls to help win the game.

then got belted against:

raiders
cowboys

so to sum up he has gone alright against crap and been terrible against anything remotely decent.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Clint Gutherson is the real star at Parra. Same age as Moses and less first grade experience, but a much more consistent performer with none of the ego or stupid mistakes. I'd love to have him at the Tigers.

Moses has this strange ability to push out players that are far better than him. E.g. Austin vs Moses, Gutherson vs. Moses

Latest posts