What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

no name

Coach
Insightful stuff from Ikin on NRL 360 tonight.
'Don't be surprised if Te Mare Martin is brought into the halves for the Cowboys'

Perth Red

Post Whore
League life again best show on this week. Would like to see the ladies take on some debate on big issues not just human story pieces.

beave

Coach
If anyone wants to see an example of a person out of their depth, watch tonights NRL360 and Ben Elias..... how does this merkin get a run every week on this show?

If anyone wants to see an example of a person out of their depth, watch tonights NRL360 and Ben Elias..... how does this merkin get a run every week on this show?
lol Ikin's reaction to everything he says is hilarious

He's legitimately geniused

Reactions: Vee

Stallion

First Grade
League Life is one of the better programs offered on the FOX League channel.

However I noticed that in a show that featured Phil Gould a question was asked about the way the game is being administered/run at the moment and Phil Gould's response indicated that the game's administrators are not running the game for the benefit of the code.

This whole segment about the running of the game with Phil Gould's honest appraisal was edited out in the replays of this program for the rest of the night. Obviously some selective editing going on at FOX League!

Incorrect

Coach
However I noticed that in a show that featured Phil Gould a question was asked about the way the game is being administered/run at the moment and Phil Gould's response indicated that the game's administrators are not running the game for the benefit of the code.

This whole segment about the running of the game with Phil Gould's honest appraisal was edited out in the replays of this program for the rest of the night. Obviously some selective editing going on at FOX League!
Deadset?! I bet if Dave Smith was still in charge and there was criticism of the NRL it would have been left in...

roofromoz

First Grade
I think there is the makings of a decent show with the Professor, just needs some retooling. Maybe a start can be getting rid of that guy at the bar.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Professors show is what it is, cringe worthy humour.
It's been given the late friday night deadzone when it comes to tv, so who cares what they do

Latest posts