What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Looks like it was designed/put together by some year 10 work experience fashion designers.

No wonder they only ran up 70 of them... still 70 x $100 is money for jam for the club, from the pockets of the easily influenced supporters.

you're assuming they will sell all 70 which is far from guaranteed imho

Gronk

Staff member
I heard PKent say on 2MMM that combined, the clubs will have over 90+ different jerseys for the 2017 season. Canberra (?) will release 10 different jerseys this year.

phantom eel

First Grade
That's indane, 10 jerseys!

There must be dumbarses that buy every single bit of available merch the clubs throw at them.

Johnny88

Juniors
If they had this style in eels this would be good. ISC Hoodie
s-l225.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**k off EGJ - only wants his Dad's membership restored so he can help his "mate" plot to take over the Board again.

#spagspuppet
Aren't all former board members now ineligible for having anything to do with the club??????

#fitzyfirstpuppet

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No. Has been proposed as a change to the PLC Constitution but won't pass in its current form.
I'm sorry but as far as i'm concerned none of them should be allowed to have anything to do with the club.

It's for the good of the club surely. All the factional muppets need to have nothing to do with the board.

Latest posts