What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 SOO Game 3

Gronk

Staff member
They're all cat lovers?

They'll all be watching Storm play on Saturday night.
thumbsup.gif

parra pete

Referee
Pity Ado Clark didn't get a look in for NSW...Better than Fergo and Brett Morris especiallyat SOO time..;)

hindy111

Post Whore
Mansour should of come in.
If nsw lose Pearce shouldnt get a look in. I felt in game 2 he had to get us home. He went missing. While Thurston and Cronk stepped up.

Nsw future has promise. Look at Moses,Cleary. They may become nsw halves pairing in 3 years time. Qld look in bad shape from what I can see. Strong in halves but not a lot elsewhere.

Brown,Merrin and Crighton could all start for NSW.

Incorrect

Coach
Mansour should of come in.
If nsw lose Pearce shouldnt get a look in. I felt in game 2 he had to get us home. He went missing. While Thurston and Cronk stepped up.

Nsw future has promise. Look at Moses,Cleary. They may become nsw halves pairing in 3 years time. Qld look in bad shape from what I can see. Strong in halves but not a lot elsewhere.

Brown,Merrin and Crighton could all start for NSW.
None of those Panthers players you've mentioned should be anywhere near the Origin side any time in the next 2-3 years unless there is a dramatic shift in their form or 85% of all other candidates are struck down with AIDS or syphilis

strider

Post Whore
None of those Panthers players you've mentioned should be anywhere near the Origin side any time in the next 2-3 years unless there is a dramatic shift in their form or 85% of all other candidates are struck down with AIDS or syphilis
Tbh the way bryce gets around theres more likely to be an outbreak of that at the foot of the mountain

TheParraboy

Staff member
hasn't james Tamou fallen off the radar.

Pearce in the side sends me shivers for NSW

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
B Moz must have something on the selectors, really not sure why he keeps getting picked

strider

Post Whore
he is also the slowest and has been shit in attack, do not rate
He's not shit in attack ... its that plodder hayne inside him hogging the f**kin ball and giving him nothing

Seriously, morris is the least of our worries

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
other than Pearce, I dont think we have too many worries

Maroons would have more to worry about with no JT

Latest posts