What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders game

jeffdragon

Bench
Tipping we will play them into form.
We play out of form teams into form .
We seem to have injuries to players which we have struggled with .
Eg widdop fiz duges now jdb
We were going well till gareths injury v chooks

getsmarty

Immortal
Tipping we will play them into form.
We play out of form teams into form .
We seem to have injuries to players which we have struggled with .
Eg widdop fiz duges now jdb
We were going well till gareths injury v chooks

Yep...they have lost 4 on the trot...so they will be desperate.

1st & 10

Juniors
I have a soft for the raiders, love the Minnesota Vikings clap.

If saints did not exist, they would be my team. If there is such a thing as a "2nd team". They are it for me

Their ground is the biggest rip off. Worse than the SCG.

Dea

Juniors
I'm tipping it is a cut and paste team from the Knights game because the playing group is training really well and it is a simple game.

Maxwell

Juniors
he score at fulltime will be about 45 pts to 43, hey both play the same type of defence . They move off their line 5 yards than wait and backpedal as they try and tackle, and only come up where the ball is , frigging useless Defence.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Mary has had a fair bit of success against the Raiders. There was that win in Round 3 of 2015 that kicked off a run of victories, and that last minute win in the dark last year.

They're playing as poorly as us so God knows what'll happen.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
No way jetski will get one over. Ricky.I hope I'm wrong last time I went down there Canberra 44 to 6 something like that.

ALSGI

Bench
I know the Raiders are going shit but Wighton, Cotric, Croker, Leilua, Rapana, Austin.....there's a back line that can score from anywhere. They will murder us in Canberra and be back in form for another Ricky Stuart miracle run for the finals.
Cotric get's the ball in space anywhere and it's try time........unless Dufty's marking him. Perfect chance to send MacDonald a message in reggies and give Dufty a taste of FG. Move Nighty back to 2 and give Dufty a chance in 5 marking Cotric.
Comon Mary you can do it.

SaintPauli

Juniors
I know the Raiders are going shit but Wighton, Cotric, Croker, Leilua, Rapana, Austin.....there's a back line that can score from anywhere. They will murder us in Canberra and be back in form for another Ricky Stuart miracle run for the finals.
Cotric get's the ball in space anywhere and it's try time........unless Dufty's marking him. Perfect chance to send MacDonald a message in reggies and give Dufty a taste of FG. Move Nighty back to 2 and give Dufty a chance in 5 marking Cotric.
Comon Mary you can do it.
Yep and all we will hear in 8 weeks time is " Rickys Boys began their unbeaten run with their win over the deagons"

NOT here's hoping.

He is going ok from the last few though. Admittedly Simple Jack Wighton helped us out last year at a blacked out Kogarah.
As for the last time you went, don't go, problem solved!
Maybe we should play them in the dark...
Stuart is nearly as ordinary as our bloke - should be an engrossing battle of the also rans.

Walpole

Juniors
The Raiders game will be the last straw. Win it or the team bus leaves without them.

Ignoring everything that's gone before, going into this match we'll be firmly in the eight, coming off a bye with the rep season over. There will be no excuses for not lifting for the last eight games and going into the finals with some momentum. Of course we could just as easily go 1-7 and finish 13th.

Had the idiots who run the club not jumped the gun on Mary's signing this would have been the perfect time to tell him that his future rested on this run into the finals.

hewi

Bench
The reality is that we are virtually no chance of beating the Raiders. Bigger more mobile forwards faster more creative backs, it would be a miracle if we win this.