What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Vautin

DC_fan

Coach
why does C9 feel they have to use Paul Vautin in their football coverage. I am watching the Broncos v Storm game and Fatty brings absolutely nothing to the coverage as a commentator.

Rhyno

First Grade
l love Fatty

he is a better commentator than guys like Lewis,lockyer,walters etc

hutch

First Grade
Fatty offers nothing in commentary, nothing as a host and nothing as an "expert" on rugby league. Cringeworthy.

Vozzy

Juniors
They spent about 40 min trying to be funny about whether Cameron Munster is in the qld team like who hives a f**k.

j5o6hn

Juniors
Fatty was mildly amusing 15 yrs ago when the Footy Show had not worn out its welcome by now he in Hadley's class a crushing bore

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vautin was an over rated player and has gone on to become the most over rated person in the media.

Rhyno

First Grade
My little stalker catweasel is back. How many times you been banned now?

#getalife

AJB1102

First Grade
My little stalker catweasel is back. How many times you been banned now?

#getalife

You're a shitful little merkin, Rhyno and I hope you choke on your own vomit one day. Preferably after Parramatta drop another unassailable halftime lead in a grand final.

But I'd be in your corner at the aquarium any day over that merkin.

;)

Latest posts