What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

roofromoz

First Grade
Just read an article on the Fox Sports website, and this ad was on the right hand side:

buzz.png

Looks like he's just smashed a few schooies at the local.

Life's Good

Coach
Just read an article on the Fox Sports website, and this ad was on the right hand side:

buzz.png

Looks like he's just smashed a few schooies at the local.
The Olympic Rings in the background tell me this pic is from 2000. He looks f*cked even 17 years ago.

taipan

Referee
But his chihuahua hunting dog ,thinks he's good value.Something to do with facial similarities.

LESStar58

Referee
Beetroot Head Slothfield giving it to Creeping Jesus Bennett.... If I was Benny, I wouldn't want to meet with him either....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e/news-story/834194d1d65c953a0abd53db5d549987

Buzz: “Your replies Wayne say a lot about rugby league being a little game on the east coast of Australia, New Zealand and in the north of England.

Any rugby league reporter worth his salt would be pushing the World Cup or the development of the international game.

Smug merkin. Obviously the AFL ambassador in him coming out.

Buzz: “Your replies Wayne say a lot about rugby league being a little game on the east coast of Australia, New Zealand and in the north of England.

Any rugby league reporter worth his salt would be pushing the World Cup or the development of the international game.

Correct. The fumbleball ambassador in him comes out every week and like i have said before possibly paid in grog.

He's an ambassador for a sport that's only popular in the southern states of Australia, and doesn't even have one professional or even one semi professional club outside of Australia, why Rugby League not only has professional and semi professional clubs here but also in New Zealand ,PNG, France, Great Britain and CANADA.