What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sydney Roosters win the Grand Final again this year?

adamkungl

Immortal
Manly and roosters are the pretenders so far. Will both finish outside the four

Think you meant Roosters and Broncos.. both severely shown up by last years finalists.
Both closer in quality to the bottom of the 8 than the top.

The gap is currently huge. Manly the only smokey.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Manlys season will be determined by injuries. They need to keep some key fwds (Tapau, Api and Jake T), their spine and Walker fit and if they can improve they just might do something. Like the style of footy they are playing though, great to watch.

Das Gupta

Juniors
Woeful performance. Going on last weeks form the Chooks will be out of the finals in straight sets.
Could even lose to Souths this weekend.

OVP

Coach
Just as soon as Captain Cordner and S. S. Taukeaho are back in the pack the Roosters will be hitting their straps again.

Tell you what, I'll put $1000 into your bank account ASAP if you f**k off and go support Souffs. Quit jinxing us fool.

The Sydney Roosters have an outstanding pack and two outstanding halves, wings and full back. Their problem is the inexperience of their teenage centres, Latrell Mitchell and Joseph Manu, both of whom are excellent in attack but who make bad defensive decisions.

yep - and that Cronulla and Melbourne are simply much better than them pretty much everywhere

Melbourne has a superior spine but the Roosters are superior in every other position.
Cronulla took advantage of Roosters inexperienced centres and a foolish pass (intercepted) by Jake Friend.. Cronulla will not pull off a win like last week's ever again.

Generalzod

Immortal
Melbourne has a superior spine but the Roosters are superior in every other position.
Cronulla took advantage of Roosters inexperienced centres and a foolish pass (intercepted) by Jake Friend.. Cronulla will not pull off a win like last week's ever again.
Cronulla where missing an experience hooker and yet this superior Roosters side could not even take advantage that,

JJ

Immortal
What colour is the sky in your world?

ImTheMan

Juniors
Do people actually think the Roosters are going anywhere near the Grand Final this year? Amusing... I guess.

*Sips whiskey* Cheers

Do people actually think the Roosters are going anywhere near the Grand Final this year? Amusing... I guess.

*Sips whiskey* Cheers

A lot of people I know think the Roosters are a shot to beat the Melbourne Storm on October 1st. I just bought my tickets and P1 parking, with a reservation for lunch-dinner at the bistro buffet. I can't wait!

Griffoshark66

First Grade
We take advantage of your mediocrity each time we play you.

H.H

Juniors

*Sips whiskey* Cheers
Speaking for myself and all other Roosters I know...no, we don't think that.

We're just happy to be near the 8 after last year's debacle. If we can scrape into the semis, I will be happy.

PS - I think Souffs will dust us tonight...can't tell you how much it hurts to say that,