What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klim

Juniors
They have always had two major sponsors, one on home vest, fiat up,to end of last year, and hostplus on away and back of home who have extended until end of 2019 season according to this.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...eal-with-fiat-set-to-end-20161029-gsdlro.html
Hostplus have always been the main home sponsor. The Fiat photo is an away game jumper.
Worse still I'm fairly sure this was a fan design comp lol
Fan design was way better than this crockery. Ended up being the training jumper which was bad.

hellteam

First Grade
Gold Coast Suns have the worst colours out of any pro sports team in AUS I reckon. Especially unacceptable because they were making up a new club completely and could have chosen anything.

Something about that bright red, yellow, and blue together is just.....jarring and offensive to the eyes.

Don't even get me started on their logo either.

FOWC.png

this was on the RLWC website..... very nice for a Ashes series

http://www.rlwc2017.com/fowc#overlay-context=news/festival-world-cups

gunpk

Juniors
Manly will now have URM on the front of their away jersey as well now.
Looking much better than the Lottoland box they had until last round1499412977048.png

juggalo

Juniors
Is this for one game or the rest of the year? I noticed that Healthy Harold is the sternum sponsor. Wondering if Lottoland give up the front cause of the whole no kids and gambling thing?

thorson1987

Coach
Is this for one game or the rest of the year? I noticed that Healthy Harold is the sternum sponsor. Wondering if Lottoland give up the front cause of the whole no kids and gambling thing?

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/07/07/urm_upgrade_sea_eagl.html

One of the longest standing sponsorships in the NRL has today been upgraded with United Resource Management (URM) increasing their 21 years of support with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Already Manly’s main front of jersey sponsor for all home games, URM will now also feature across the main front of jersey position on the Sea Eagles away jerseys for the remainder of 2017.

The third-placed Sea Eagles will wear the new white URM jerseys for the first time this Saturday 8th July against the Panthers at Pepper Stadium in Penrith (NRL kick-off 5:30pm).

As part of the partnership upgrade, URM have donated the sternum position on the front of away jerseys to charity partner Life Education, who will feature Healthy Harold above the URM logo.

“We’re very proud of our long-standing commitment to the Sea Eagles and we’re excited to announce the increased partnership with the branding of the away jerseys,” said URM Managing Director, Anthony Johnston.

“Featuring Healthy Harold on the jerseys also provides us with a great opportunity to highlight the fantastic work that Life Education deliver within our community,” Johnston added.

The new jerseys will soon be on sale for members and fans through the Sea Eagles website.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Gold Coast Suns have the worst colours out of any pro sports team in AUS I reckon. Especially unacceptable because they were making up a new club completely and could have chosen anything.

Something about that bright red, yellow, and blue together is just.....jarring and offensive to the eyes.

Don't even get me started on their logo either.

Glad the Titans avoided those colours, they certainly were in the mix pre-2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts