What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Suitman

Post Whore
Wow. If the Knights beat the Bulldogs tonight, Talkin Sport will go into meltdown tomorrow. Lol.
Should be humorous listening.

Mr Saab

Referee
Classic Robertson yesterday. They were talking about Michael Gordon's pec injury and how he is out until the finals.
Gavin asks "Do you think the Roosters will make the finals"
Yeah Gavin, the Roosters are on 26 points and need to win 2 from final 8 to make the finals. What the hell do you think.
Why do they bother with him?

Life's Good

Coach
Classic Robertson yesterday. They were talking about Michael Gordon's pec injury and how he is out until the finals.
Gavin asks "Do you think the Roosters will make the finals"
Yeah Gavin, the Roosters are on 26 points and need to win 2 from final 8 to make the finals. What the hell do you think.
Why do they bother with him?
He represents diversity?? eg. he fills the 2SM quota for 'special' employees. Not sure what Tunks represents though.....

Emu01

Juniors
Tunksy and Graeme Hughes yesterday before origin said several times NSW would win easily.

They even spoke to Gerred Condon from sports bet and he was even more emphatic that the blues had such a superior team. I couldn't believe what I was hearing..

They were even laughing when callers suggested that QLD might just win mocking the callers.. They should apologise to the poor punters that placed bets after listening to their crap!

They really stuffed up and showed they have no idea.

Tunksy and Graeme Hughes yesterday before origin said several times NSW would win easily.

They even spoke to Gerred Condon from sports bet and he was even more emphatic that the blues had such a superior team. I couldn't believe what I was hearing..

They were even laughing when callers suggested that QLD might just win mocking the callers.. They should apologise to the poor punters that placed bets after listening to their crap!

They really stuffed up and showed they have no idea.

Yeah they were overly confident. Once again they were showed up for the charlatans they are. For blokes who played the game, they often show how little they know about the game.

Mr Saab

Referee
Listening and taking on board analysis of NRL games by talkin sport is like taking advice from your mother in law

FlameThrower

Bench
The show is a joke. Amateur hour with hosts who don't watch any games not even bothering watching highlights . Really stupid callers given too much air time and all of those private in- joke Nicknames. One telling example years ago, NRL invited Hughes to a function on feedback on NRL, He did not attend- yet daily bags the NRL for grass roots, bunker, refs, rules etc etc..

Generalzod

Immortal
The show is a joke. Amateur hour with hosts who don't watch any games not even bothering watching highlights . Really stupid callers given too much air time and all of those private in- joke Nicknames. One telling example years ago, NRL invited Hughes to a function on feedback on NRL, He did not attend- yet daily bags the NRL for grass roots, bunker, refs, rules etc etc..

How many times have people ring the program up to discuss certain aspect of a match and Hughes would reply I didn't watch it, pretty disappointing considering his show is called talking sport....

Last edited:
How many times have people rang the program up to discuss certain aspect of a match and Hughes would reply I didn't watch it, pretty disappointing considering his show is called talking sport....

Too busy pissing up on the red vino.

It seems like heaps more people are ringing up now with sly digs about not talking about the Dogs.

Hughes f**king shits me. We were morals at 5pm Wednesday to take out SOO3, now he's picking all their deficiencies they've apparently had all along.

Talk about being a Monday morning quarterback...

no name

Coach
How many times have people ring the program up to discuss certain aspect of a match and Hughes would reply I didn't watch it, pretty disappointing considering his show is called talking sport....
'But you can ring in and talk about any sport you want'
I reckon Bruiser is a piss take, his results are probably fake and no one would be the wiser. He is chucking it in their face.
You could ring every week, say the exact same result of any sport apart from Bulldogs (they're a sport aren't they?) and you would get the reply that 90% of callers get anyway 'ahhhh, I missed that one'
My missus knows more about every single sport in the world than these blokes because I have Fox Sports News on in the background 15 minutes a day.

Eion

First Grade
Been nothing else but the doggies wrist slitting.

I thought I'd prefer to listen to two-tits cracking jokes....but then he did one....