What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick a Rest of the World team from nations not in the 2017 World Cup.

I can't get to 13 off the top of my head, so please fill in with players not in 2017 World Cup nations, based on heritage.. I am missing a cerntre and two second rowers, plus an interchange bench.

First graders (NRL or SL) preferred.

Tom Trbojevic (Serbia - Manly)

Nikola Cotric (Serbia - Canberra), James Keinhorst (Germany - Leeds), Marcelo Montoya (Chile - Canterbury)

Ryley Jacks (Canada - Melbourne)
Moses Mbye (The Gambia - Canterbury)

Jake Trbojevic (Serbia - Manly)

Erjon Dollapi (Albania - London Skolars), Isaac de Gois (Portugal - Parramatta) Olsi Krasniqi (Albania - Salford)

Last edited:
Why?

There'd be dozens of blokes with grandparents born in random countries that will never be revealed publically because it doesn't matter.

But if you have nothing better to do just fill it with Cook Islanders and Jamaican or other West Indian poms.

Why?

There'd be dozens of blokes with grandparents born in random countries that will never be revealed publically because it doesn't matter.

But if you have nothing better to do just fill it with Cook Islanders and Jamaican or other West Indian poms.

Most of these players have a parent rather than a grandparent from the foreign country, except for the two Albanians who were both born in Albania, and Montoya who was born in Fiji to Chilean parents. It looks to me that a Rest of the World team could be competitive with most other nations in the World Cup.