What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pommy Dan Sarginson of Gold Coast Titans pleads not guilty to assault charge.

Spade

Juniors
he was a gun in the super league, played shit here, been a dreadful move for him.

Life's Good

Coach
Lawyer 'it seems to be the flavour to target these high profile players'. Hahaha.
Surprised he was able to lay his hands on the bouncer.....

Pedge1971

First Grade
If this was Jimmy Jetfuel we would all be moving along cause there is nothing to see here.

Cctv? What cctv?

no name

Coach
It will be interesting to see what happens between when they pull him up on the phone until when he pushes them.
I highly doubt that anything he did warranted the kick to the head.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Typical of these stinking poms.

Come to our beautiful country and cause nothing but trouble.

Deport him and all his fellow ESL imposters.

Lambretta

First Grade
I blame that XXXX p*ss,no human being should be forced to consume such ecological waste.

Agreed. But you can't get drunk on XXXX Gold, so what excuse does he have for being put on the floor and allowing some moron to kick him in the head and then charge him with assault?

Maybe he'd been skulling schooners of Bundy Rum

taipan

Referee
Agreed. But you can't get drunk on XXXX Gold, so what excuse does he have for being put on the floor and allowing some moron to kick him in the head and then charge him with assault?

Maybe he'd been skulling schooners of Bundy Rum

Can I be rude and suggest ,because he's a Pommy,that beer would be overwhelming for him.
The bouncer is the one who should be charged, anyone who lays the boot in is a grub of the highest order.

Lambretta

First Grade
Can I be rude and suggest ,because he's a Pommy,that beer would be overwhelming for him.
The bouncer is the one who should be charged, anyone who lays the boot in is a grub of the highest order.

I don't think you're being rude, but you're wrong ;)
English beer is around 3.5% to 4% alcohol by volume
Imported lagers (common in the UK) are 5% alcohol by volume
XXXX Gold is 3.5%

XXXX Gold is on par with the weakest English beer and the Poms drink on average the same number of pints as Australians drink schooners. So I doubt the beer was too strong for him.

Unless by overwhelming, you meant it tasted so god damn awful his stomach was in revolt?
That could definitely be the case.

What got me about this whole case are two points
One, he was held down and kicked - didn't throw a punch and gets charged with assault
Two, he was only charged when someone pointed out he was a Titans player.

The whole thing stinks and I hope the bouncer is the one who has to answer for his behaviour

POPEYE

Coach
Terrible job being a bouncer, usually well below the average IQ level and having to watch people enjoy themselves, kinda like refereeing a game you can't play . . . have a little compassion

taipan

Referee
I don't think you're being rude, but you're wrong ;)
English beer is around 3.5% to 4% alcohol by volume
Imported lagers (common in the UK) are 5% alcohol by volume
XXXX Gold is 3.5%

XXXX Gold is on par with the weakest English beer and the Poms drink on average the same number of pints as Australians drink schooners. So I doubt the beer was too strong for him.

Unless by overwhelming, you meant it tasted so god damn awful his stomach was in revolt?
That could definitely be the case.

What got me about this whole case are two points
One, he was held down and kicked - didn't throw a punch and gets charged with assault
Two, he was only charged when someone pointed out he was a Titans player.

The whole thing stinks and I hope the bouncer is the one who has to answer for his behaviour

Fair point.I put it down to the "awfulness" of the beer.
Now I understand Teddyboy's dilemma,and the reason for the content of some of his posts.He should stick to apple cider.