What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It begins... Peachey and Latu want out

http://bit.ly/2v5tAIs

Yes it's the mole, but I still think it's thread worthy.

Any talk of players wanting out is not good.

Of further concern is how quickly we seem to give up on players & how much of a roster turnover we have. Contracts at our club seem even more worthless than they do generally.

Last year Latu was a star in the making, now he looks terrible & is possibly on the way out. It's very concerning tbh.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
I couldn't blame Peachey if true, he is a starter. The footy we are being coached to play is garbage, absolute garbage there aren't really any players that would surprise me if they wanted out but our outside backs especially. If you are Waqa Blake do you really think playing this style of footy where you never get good ball and have been shunted from wing to centre and side to side all year is the best thing for your career? No f**king way. Peachey got benched for a guy who has been a passenger all year.

All that being said the mole is a useless merkin and ill believe this when something official happens.

Copperhead

Juniors
I couldn't blame Peachey if true, he is a starter. The footy we are being coached to play is garbage, absolute garbage there aren't really any players that would surprise me if they wanted out but our outside backs especially. If you are Waqa Blake do you really think playing this style of footy where you never get good ball and have been shunted from wing to centre and side to side all year is the best thing for your career? No f**king way. Peachey got benched for a guy who has been a passenger all year.

All that being said the mole is a useless merkin and ill believe this when something official happens.

Griffin's going to ruin the careers of a lot of our players, Peachey, Cartwright and Blake to name a few.
I'd run too, if I was them.

betcats

Referee
Griffin's going to ruin the careers of a lot of our players, Peachey, Cartwright and Blake to name a few.
I'd run too, if I was them.

He really is a terrible coach. Come up with a game plan that utilises our strengths ffs, is that not coaching 101?

Instead Griffin is a stubborn prick who wants it his way no matter what.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Peachey has suffered from not really having a dedicated spot to concentrate on, something that may hinder Cartwright as well. It would have been a no brainer to NOT re-sign Whare for five bloody years and just have Peachey take over the position, get him to concentrate on defense for a run of games, particularly with our backrow stock.

If we get rid of Latu (who has looked poor this season), then our front row stocks look worse than ever. Merrin would have to move to the front row then, allowing Cartwright to play lock. So that could be an unintended silver lining.

betcats

Referee
I could be wrong but Latu looks like a victim of Griffins "put on weight" fetish, he is getting tackled before he winds up.

OldPanther

Coach
I'm worried we'll be the next Tigers because players don't want to play under Griffin after a while. Really hope it's nonsense. I agree with the comments about the coaching style missing our strengths.

He really is a terrible coach. Come up with a game plan that utilises our strengths ffs, is that not coaching 101?

Instead Griffin is a stubborn prick who wants it his way no matter what.

It's bizarre.

It's like he totally ignores the skills of the players & comes up with a game plan based on 17 generic footballers.

mxlegend99

Referee
Latu... who cares?
Peachey... cant blame him. He's wasted on the bench and has proven himself capable of being a destructive centre.

I don't believe anything the Mole says unless the news is 15 minutes from happening.

I am still waiting for Dane Carlaw & Craig Wing to appear in Penrith colours from a dud story he posted 10 years ago.
Last year he reckoned we had signed Greg Bird.

Just like Rothfield a shit stirrer.

Pomoz

Bench
Meh, that's the NRL for you. I bet Newcastle are waving massive wads of cash at Latu. Let him go. We can't keep all our players and although he is nice to have on the bench he is a long way from the hard nut beast we really need in our forwards.

Fangs

Coach
I remember when the Mole said Thurston has just signed on the dotted line for the Panthers.

Story to break SOON!

I'm still waiting, in hope.

He was very close. Thurston himself said he had basically signed with Penrith. Gould came within a whisker of securing his signature.

The Mole has had worse stinkers. Craig Wing to Penrith being one of them, as mentioned earlier in this thread.