What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V NZ

Panthers coach Anthony Griffin has named his 21-man squad to face New Zealand Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium on Friday. Dean Whare (jaw), Peter Wallace (groin) and Bryce Cartwright (knee) are unavailable for selection.

The Panthers will wear the 2017 Away Jersey.

Panthers v Warriors
8pm (local), 6pm (AEST) Friday @ Mt Smart Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Tyrone PEACHEY
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Matt MOYLAN (c)
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Mitch REIN
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Sione KATOA
15. Leilani LATU
16. Tim BROWNE
17. James FISHER-HARRIS
18. Moses LEOTA
19. Tyrone MAY
20. Viliame KIKAU
21. Sitaleki AKAUOLA

Panthers ISP coach Garth Brennan has named his side to face Wests Tigers at St Marys Leagues Stadium on Sunday.

ISP Panthers v ISP Wests Tigers
3pm Sunday @ St Marys Leagues Stadium

1. Jarome LUAI
2. Maiko SIVO
3. Jed CARTWRIGHT
4. Christian CRICHTON
5. Lachlan STEIN
6. Tyrone MAY
7. Darren NICHOLLS (c)
8. Moses LEOTA
9. Wayde EGAN
10. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Corey WADDELL
13. Kaide ELLIS

14. Liam COLEMAN
15. Liam MARTIN
16. Nick LUI-TOSO
17. Oliver CLARK
18. Soni LUKE

Panthers NYC coach David Tangata-Toa has named his side to face New Zealand Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium on Friday.

NYC Panthers v NYC Warriors
5.45pm (local), 3.45pm (AEST) Friday @ Mt Smart Stadium

1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Brian TOO
3. Richie MUNCHOW
4. Mose FEILO
5. Daniel BROWN
6. Sam MARTIN-SAVAGE
7. Dean BLORE
8. Tom SKINNER
9. Meni LUKE
10. Stefano HALA
11. Reed IZZARD (c)
12. J'maine HOPGOOD
13. Mitch KENNY

14. Ray MAROUN
15. John KAUFUSI
16. Mitch REVELL
17. Carl WINTERSTEIN
18. Vondel WILLIAMS-LIOLEVAVE
19. Jesse ABBOTT
20. Toby WESTCOTT
21. Ben CARTWRIGHT
22. James CONROY
23. Jamon WORMLEATON

ACTPanthers

Bench
Generally Warriors don't perform well in the "must win" games so there does seem to be some hope - I just find it incredibly difficult to muster any form of confidence with our team this season - Hopefully we can find some good form and our attack gels - We have the talent to win, just whether or not we have game plan and strategies is the question...

GongPanther

Referee
Generally Warriors don't perform well in the "must win" games so there does seem to be some hope - I just find it incredibly difficult to muster any form of confidence with our team this season - Hopefully we can find some good form and our attack gels - We have the talent to win, just whether or not we have game plan and strategies is the question...
Last weeks win kick started us back into finals contention.Another 4 wins in a row should see us right in the thick of it.

ACTPanthers

Bench
This is about the 50th time Penrith has jump-started their season. Not taking the bait until I see them clinch it this Friday night and get on with the job throughout the rest of the year.
My thoughts exactly. There's just no point in getting ahead of ourselves given what we've seen from the Panthers this season.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I am hearing we may have a debutant this week. Just confirming everything with my source now.