What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
FOWC.png

this was on the RLWC website..... very nice for a Ashes series

http://www.rlwc2017.com/fowc#overlay-context=news/festival-world-cups

That must be an old picture as the
UK tri service side were sponsored by Kingstone Press yesterday. Pretty sure I saw the uni side wearing the England national side shirt as well.

Johnny88

Juniors
Very plain Parra Jersey. Parra 1947 remains on jersey

2d3d95d13889fd932ba6af1db6966a92

The Eels and Tigers will play for the Stay Kind Cup.

Very plain Parra Jersey. Parra 1947 remains on jersey

2d3d95d13889fd932ba6af1db6966a92

The Eels and Tigers will play for the Stay Kind Cup.

How f*cking sh*t are Parra????? That's f*cked that they can't remove "Parra 1947" from the front of their jerseys when even those grubby ambulance chasers Brydons lawyers are happy to lose front spot on the jersey.

Nice gesture by both clubs but geez Parra what were they thinking???

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How f*cking sh*t are Parra????? That's f*cked that they can't remove "Parra 1947" from the front of their jerseys when even those grubby ambulance chasers Brydons lawyers are happy to lose front spot on the jersey.

Nice gesture by both clubs but geez Parra what were they thinking???
Brydens still have both sleeves so it's not like they disappear.

axl rose

Bench
SO MANY JERSEYS

NRL exists as a vehicle for charity and good causes. Im an old coot from an era when a team had 1 jersey but I concede defeat. The NFL, NBA, NHL, Premier League and every other professional code are the ones who lag behind the benchmark set by the NRL. I would like to see it go one way or the other though, either 26 rounds for 26 different causes or back to a home and away uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.