What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Storm Heritage jersey confirmed.

ms17hrj1a-front.jpg

ms17hrj1a-back.jpg
Nice but thats one hectic sponsor.. much prefer the 98 jersey

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So 5 years qualifies as a heritage jersey these days.

FMD Melbourne, just use the '99 jersey and stop being geniuss.
Looks like it says 2007 on the back to me. That's ten years.

Although it does seem odd to celebrate a stripped premiership.

beave

Coach
Looks like it says 2007 on the back to me. That's ten years.

Although it does seem odd to celebrate a stripped premiership.

You're right mate, I thought it was the 2012 jersey. Im an idiot.

But celebrating thr stripped premiership era, WTF are melbourne thinking?

Danish

Referee
Roosters have an interesting take on the WiL jersey this year.

No pink anywhere. Just our regular jersey except for the fact that each player has been allowed to pick the name of a woman that is important to them and their name will replace the Steggles logo (in Steggles font) on the front of the jersey:

1500254461810.jpg

http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017/07/17/steggles_and_rooster.html

Should make for some easy sledging opportunities from the opposition if nothing else

Zigwaa

Bench
Roosters have an interesting take on the WiL jersey this year.

No pink anywhere. Just our regular jersey except for the fact that each player has been allowed to pick the name of a woman that is important to them and their name will replace the Steggles logo (in Steggles font) on the front of the jersey:

1500254461810.jpg

http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017/07/17/steggles_and_rooster.html

Should make for some easy sledging opportunities from the opposition if nothing else

Good in theory, in practice not so much. Genius marketing by Steggles however.

mistertaylor

Juniors
NRL exists as a vehicle for charity and good causes. Im an old coot from an era when a team had 1 jersey but I concede defeat. The NFL, NBA, NHL, Premier League and every other professional code are the ones who lag behind the benchmark set by the NRL. I would like to see it go one way or the other though, either 26 rounds for 26 different causes or back to a home and away uniform.

I'm looking forward to round 25 - Incontinence Awareness Round. All teams will wear pale yellow shorts. Russell Packer will be used in all advertising to promote the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts