What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Smack

Coach
Danish is mostly right about the rest of the NSW team though. There are plenty of others who should never ever put on a Blues jersey, Woods, the soft little bitch being one.

grouch

First Grade
Rubbish. I've not wanted Pearce to play origin for years, not least of all because of the mental toll being the poster child for a team that was simply outclassed across the park for a decade has had on him.
Poor Mitchy. Nothing a few yoga sessions in a Thai rehab clinic couldn't fix

Knightmare

Coach
Somebody take me back to 2008 and remind me where the idea ever came about that Pearce was an Origin quality halfback in the first place? I know Wallace was injured, but what wisdom said slotting 19 y/o Mitchell into the NSW team was the best idea?

OldPanther

Coach
Somebody take me back to 2008 and remind me where the idea ever came about that Pearce was an Origin quality halfback in the first place? I know Wallace was injured, but what wisdom said slotting 19 y/o Mitchell into the NSW team was the best idea?

His dad.