What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Much Admired

1st & 10

Juniors
As a saints man, I have the utmost admiration for the Canberra Raiders. Love the friendly fans at the old seiffert sports ground/ Bruce stadium.

Losing to Canberra does not hurt me like losing to peptide sharks or RSPCA Roosters or the flawed Dogs.

Best of luck green machine. Whatever happens tonight, may the best team win. Some points about your team, which has a great foundation for the next level.

The Viking clap is awesome.

Dont get too down on your team, you don't have Doust for a CEO

Why isn't Jarod Croker playing SOO? Reminds me of a goal kicking Mark Coyne. Top class leader on the field and always gives his heart and soul to his team. He is easily one of the best three quarters in the game today. I hate seeing great players not getting the regonition they deserve. What is it? Not enough tattoos ? Not enough run-ins with the law ( looking at people like Pearce and Blake Ferg)

Yes saints poached Dugan, but he is injured so much, we call him "tattooed plasticine "

Just letting you guys know, raiders are admired and liked by other teams. The raiders are actually a complete team, in need of a couple small ingredients ie consistency and depth. You have the pace, the size, the heart, the fans and the experience is developing.

You blood your juniors well and have recognised the little used pool of players in the ESL.

Keep doing what you are doing. It will pay off, maybe not this year but it will in the coming years

Have faith with Ricky

Go the Green Machine, (not so much tonight). Cheers All and keep it up