What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Woosh

Head Moderator
To be honest I mostly praise Sione because I find it amusing how worked up he makes slotmachine - I guess you're in the same boat. Either that or you have some kind of connection to Lamb?

Saying that though Sione has been been pushed from position to position and given captaincy and handled it all fine - Lamb I'm worried won't even be able to survive in FG - and for the last time, again that's not said to criticise but rather genuine concern for the squad. I've watched Lamb since the lower grades and nobody ever wants to see a Knights junior, especially a highly touted halfback not make it.

Edit - Also I don't think I've mentioned Sione's age for well over a year? You know, when he a teenager. Good to know you're keeping track of my posts though.

Here you are making excuses for Sione again yet you're more than happy to bag Lamb.
You should be more worried about how Sione fits into our squad.
He's going to struggle get a starting spot if Nathan was serious about this coaching business!!

Woosh

Head Moderator
Problem with this plan, is that Lamb won't wait around 2-3 years to get his opportunity. I think he'd be happy to wait 1 year in Reserve Grade but anything longer and him and Cogger would want out. Watson is coming and has to start, Ponga's at fullback and Levi's at 9, so he has to be in the halves as well. So you'd have to give Maloney a one year deal, he'd want longer then that.

Cronk would be ideal here. But Newcastle isn't in Sydney..

Our halves are settled. Watson and Lamb will be the halves. We might keep Hodko around for experience.

Exactly right.
Lamb not going to wait around playing NSW cup!!

Woosh

Head Moderator
As more time passes I think Brown would be very happy he didn't pay 650K for a bloke not suited to centre or fullback. I heard Brown speak about wanting to keep Dane on one occasion. He spoke glowingly of Dane as a person and kudos to him but otherwise not much was made of it. He chose to sign with Souths and I'm not aware of too much bleeding from the coach at all.Souths also seem to be the only genuine offer Gags had and from reports he signed on for less than our offer. Is that right????

Who has Brown trialled as a new centre option???

Haha keep up the good work.
Every single post of yours is a my friend Dane bashing haha.
Your worst than me!
Maybe we can start a petition to get his State of Origin Man of the Series stripped??

Woosh

Head Moderator
Where is Noname36?
He won't be too happy about Lamb!!
He probably praise Sione the last few weeks though!!

Woosh

Head Moderator
Talk about Sione moving back to centres have short memories.
He was absolute turnstile in defense worst than my friend Dane.
He was beaten on the outside everytime.
He also never broke the line.
We are better off offloading all the bros.

Woosh

Head Moderator
His defence has improved massively since moving to the back row .

Bit difference when players are running straight at you.
Even then he has been trampled over in the backrow.
When he has played centres this year his opposite number has given him an absolute bath.
I just don't see no place for him in the starting 13.
For the money he is on we are better off moving him on.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Played centre as a fill in due to injury, trained and played as a forward so bad comparison.
Played 100 games, coach keeps picking him, so it boils down to you just don't like him, the big question, like so many others, is why, he is still young and developing. The trouble is his name, those that hate Sione seem to hate the other three, again why, they all try very hard.

Everytime he has played centres he has been terrible.
His ceiling isn't very high at all.
So who does he start over in the backrow next year?
Are we seriously going start him over Barnett?

Woosh

Head Moderator
Why is Sione an automatic starter?
Just because he was co captain this year?
No way he should start ahead of Fitzy or Barnett.

Woosh

Head Moderator
He was horrific in the centres in both attack and defense.
I still remember Joey blasting him in commentary “Sione again sigh”
He’s a bit better in the backrow but we got that position well and truly covered.

Being a good bloke should not guarantee him a spot in the team.

Woosh

Head Moderator
I have it on good authority that the plan for Sione is to continue bulking. One can only deduce that that rules out a move back to the centres...

He was never going to move back to the centres.
He was horrible there.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Sione our first player picked?
Base on what exactly?
Hes struggling to make our 17 next year and you think he’s a chance for origin?
I have what you’re smoking.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Cannabis Sativa mostly.

Anyone who thinks he's struggling to make our 17 next year is clueless. He's our captain. Do you think Brown handed that out lightly?

I think you’re clussless.
Trent Hodkinson, Tariq Sims doesn’t ring a bell?