What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

1st & 10

Juniors
Johns has already stated that he wouldn't take the job..not interested in being a head coach...That's a direct quote from him on the footy show.

P.S I reckon Fittler will be the next coach for N.S.W

Johns and Fittler will NOT take the job as the Kool Room night club at saints leagues has been closed for years

Bench
After the loss to the Raiders and the selection of the team proved McIdiot has no idea. This year is over for us. Even if we do scrape into the finals we will be first out.
If they keep McIdiot as coach Doust should be sacked for giving McIdiot a contract. Since then our team has been a rabble.
Penrith have a 19 year old half back, another team has a 18 year old winger.
Duffy will never get a run. No wonder we loose our young players, watch young Sailor he will leave soon as he can and he won't be alone and that will rest solely on McIdiot

hazzbeen

Bench
After the loss to the Raiders and the selection of the team proved McIdiot has no idea. This year is over for us. Even if we do scrape into the finals we will be first out.
If they keep McIdiot as coach Doust should be sacked for giving McIdiot a contract. Since then our team has been a rabble.
Duffy will never get a run. No wonder we loose our young players, watch young Sailor he will leave soon as he can and he won't be alone and that will rest solely on McIdiot
Seriously Mary cant coach , Doust and the Board have no idea re signing him ..... Same as last 3 years under Mary got nothing ....

OzDragon

Coach
McGregor is the worst simply based on the fact that he shows us just enough to get excited and hopeful, only for it all to fall down faster than a house of cards in a hurricane.

It held up long enough to get a new contract though. Convenient, ain't it...

BankstownDragon

Juniors
The club is run by a bunch of self absorbed dick heads.

You can also thank Coyne for endorsing Mary another stupid wanker.

Ive mentioned it before but I have to say it again: CANT believe Mark Coyne endorsed Mary.

Unbelievable and Im looking forward to the coaches forum that Saints put on for sponsors. Im sure they are not looking forward to seeing me after my performance last year.

Bench
I bet the press conference is just Mary telling a narrative of the game again. "They take an intercept...blah blah blah..."

We can all do that, what are we paying him for?
Spot on for delving into McIdiot's mind. He said that the intercept was worth 12 points, the 6 they scored and the 6 we were about to score.
Of course Packer going off and injuries. On the foxtell coverage they switched to the dressing room and Dugan was watching the game and he was pissed. To put it lightly

Good post
Every team in the comp consistently blood their youngsters.
Penrith is a very good example - not only Cleary who was unbelievable against the Warriors, but also the young fullback Dylan Edwards.
We have given a few of the forwards a go like Sele and Host but that just doesn't cut it.
Dufty will soon lose interest if we are not proactive.

Coffs dragon

Bench
McGreggor & Daley are tainted with the same brush. Both former great players & supposed good blokes, yet consistently disappoint in the coaching ranks. Supporting both Dragons & NSW is like double dipping in disappointment with the wrong bus drivers in charge.

getsmarty

Immortal
I understand your frustration mate but no one, repeat no one can be worst than he who has no chin. I must admit McIdiot is a very close second, almost photo finish type stuff!

With all due respect Old Kogarah boy its like discussing 2 1970's mini's with broken head gaskets when every one else is driving around in BMW's...anyway, I am trying to not let it ruin my weekend...probably would have been better not watching the game..LOL

Latest posts