What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys cannot make Top 4

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
morgs can never be the sole organiser (well not an exceptional one anyway), much better letting a JT/cronk type do the directing and let him pick his moments to pop up and take the line on which is when he is at his most dangerous as he is incredibly strong for someone his size and position

POPEYE

Coach
morgs can never be the sole organiser (well not an exceptional one anyway), much better letting a JT/cronk type do the directing and let him pick his moments to pop up and take the line on which is when he is at his most dangerous as he is incredibly strong for someone his size and position
I'm sure Morgan will take your stating the obvious into consideration and hopefully add something we haven't seen before to his arsenal . . . many of us can't see any reason a 25 year old with his talent would stagnate, you can pigeonhole him if you like

Shorty

Staff member
He did a pretty good job of it the other night.
I think he just wants to avoid expectations a little bit and respect JT in his final years at the club.

OldPanther

Coach
Gus thought the 8 was locked in B4 tonight's result. I think 2 will drop out.

What does Gus have to do with it? At the time I said that it was pretty accurate. Dragons are now looking pretty vulnerable but we have to play Raiders again, Manly again and Cowboys. It's going to be an effort catching them so late.

elyod138

Bench
He had probably the best game of his career against the Raiders as the sole organiser.

He'll have a lot of help from TMM once he settles in but I don't think Morgo should go back into his shell, he has shown he can be a dominant organising halfback in the last few games.

isaiah

Bench
Gus thought the 8 was locked in B4 tonight's result. I think 2 will drop out.
Did my ladder predictor. There is still a long way to go. My top 4 ends up storm sharks Broncs raiders. My 5-8 is Manly cowboys titans roosters.

Canard

Immortal
Did my ladder predictor. There is still a long way to go. My top 4 ends up storm sharks Broncs raiders. My 5-8 is Manly cowboys titans roosters.

Replied to your alt with the wrong login.

This is clearly just a troll account now. Raiders Top 4 FMD.