What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats is crap

gregstar

Referee
20161003013639_GettyImages-611942990_594_screen.jpg

clearly photo-shopped.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Nathan Peats Blues 2017 reminds me a lot of Cam Smith Maroons 2003-2004.

In the tradition or Pearce apologists, who else do you pick?

OldPanther

Coach

I refuse to believe he wasn't told to play the way he did. It happened to Ennis and Lichaa at the Dogs and all the talk was about Farah getting in the way previously.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

He is fine and I agree with you but he needs to maybe consider running from dummy half occasionally.

Like he is the best option right now imo

beave

Coach
NSW had bigger problems than Peats in game 3.

How's about blues fans start pointing their fingers at the absolute pea hearted front rowers. Actually, the whole forward pack played like they were wearing panty hoses. Woods, I still to this day do not see what the blues coaching staff see in the plodder,

The only players in the backs I would feed is Tedesco and possibly Maloney. The rest of the backs showed exactly where they stand in the game today. Over rated and selfish. Dugan and Hayne wouldn't know how to pass wind let alone a footy.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

How's about blues fans start pointing their fingers at the absolute pea hearted front rowers. Actually, the whole forward pack played like they were wearing panty hoses. Woods, I still to this day do not see what the blues coaching staff see in the plodder,

The only players in the backs I would feed is Tedesco and possibly Maloney. The rest of the backs showed exactly where they stand in the game today. Over rated and selfish. Dugan and Hayne wouldn't know how to pass wind let alone a footy.

You are quite simply a f*cking idiot if you think Klemmer amd Jake T were "wearing panty hoses".

OldPanther

Coach

We had a few good forwards. Fifi and Woods were shit but Klem and JTurbo were awesome.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
End of the day after 13 years, have we learnt that in origin you pick good f**king blokes..

Thats what QLD do,, they pick pricks you mostly would like to have a beer with..

Look at slater, thurston, cronk, all good blokes.. DCE seems like a dick, ie he doesnt get picked..

Honestly fifita, dugan, hayne, pearce, woods, ferguson all seem like toss pots..

Morris, Maloney, Jake T, Teddy, Josh J ... seem like pretty cool dudes..

So end of day get rid off the wankers, whack in Tom T, Cleary , Crichton, Moylan, and a few others and we be ok

Choppy182

Juniors
Hallelujah i'm not the only one who knows this! Any hooker who has over 90 touches in a state of origin game with 0 running meters and 0 runs needs to be put to the sword.

Spot On

Coach
Has Sterlo come out and expressed any disappointment or comments about the disgraceful performance of NSW players once again???

nick87

Coach
Peats is fine
Pearce is the best halfback NSW have got (Cleary will be right there for series 2019 though, at his current rate)

Qld are just better. Cronk and Smith are two of the best to ever lace a boot

DiegoNT

First Grade
End of the day after 13 years, have we learnt that in origin you pick good f**king blokes..

Thats what QLD do,, they pick pricks you mostly would like to have a beer with..

Look at slater, thurston, cronk, all good blokes.. DCE seems like a dick, ie he doesnt get picked..

Honestly fifita, dugan, hayne, pearce, woods, ferguson all seem like toss pots..

So end of day get rid off the wankers, whack in Tom T, Cleary , Crichton, Moylan, and a few others and we be ok
Lol this is a joke right?

Slater comes across as a huge dick, so does thurston and smith. Dce is a dick, but a different kind of dick hence they don't want him. Most of the guys you call dicks seem to get along fine with the queensland dicks when they are in australian squads together.

Spot On

Coach
Peats is fine
Pearce is the best halfback NSW have got (Cleary will be right there for series 2019 though, at his current rate)

Qld are just better. Cronk and Smith are two of the best to ever lace a boot

It wasn't Cronk and Smith belting our pack into submission.

I don't buy that. Yes, great players but this NSW set up is a farce. They didn't even turn up for a decider. You'd think they'd rip in as if the game meant something. Didn't fire a shot.

But hey, here's 30K for your nights work, if some of them can call it that. And you'll get it next game you lose. And the loss after that. And after that. Joke.

What do they do in camp for 10 days??? Can't they prepare for their loss over 2 or 3 days and save the NSWRL a shit load of money on travel, accommodation, food etc??? Why would that squad need 10 days together anymore. It's not working.

Oh and Peats is one dimensional. Offers nothing but stand and pass. Makes tackles. Could be worse but not by much.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Lol

Who you choose to have a beer with is your business.

I sure as shit wouldn't have one with Smith or Slater.

As for Cronk - he and DCE speak the same way.

Latest posts