What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for new fullback !

RedVDragon

Juniors
WE keep over rating our forward pack.
Dave Taylor who has done bugger all in any games this year punched holes in our forwards last night and exposed us for all to see and single handedly won the game for the Raiders.
Dave was very well fed yesterday and played one of his better games. We have seen him play like this fewer time before however when he punches out a game like that he destroys the best of them.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
I am getting sick of reposting but what the hell is he waiting for.
Please put a Dufty to FB
Dugan, who by the way seems disinterested now judging by going back to his old habits, should be in the centre.
We desperately need a change up.
Not rocket science Mary !!

Uplifting

Juniors
Dave was very well fed yesterday and played one of his better games. We have seen him play like this fewer time before however when he punches out a game like that he destroys the best of them.
Dave Taylor has habit of doing this to us. He just knows he can do it against us!

Old Timer

Coach
I am getting sick of reposting but what the hell is he waiting for.
Please put a Dufty to FB
Dugan, who by the way seems disinterested now judging by going back to his old habits, should be in the centre.
We desperately need a change up.
Not rocket science Mary !!
No proof of anything other than Dugan being in a pub for 8 hours with friends on his allocated day off.
The press are talking it all up but a distinct lack of CCTV or Facebook posts to show anything untoward and in this day and age if there was anything surely it would already be doing the rounds.
So your post about Dugan is at this time ill founded however your point re Dufty has merit.
By the way what Dugan does within the rules governing NSW are one thing and what he does at club level are another and seeing as when Daley took over coaching NSW and he and Fittler said beer on the bus (remember the photo?)and in the dressing shed was all OK and they wanted to relax the rules then there is little to complain about.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
No proof of anything other than Dugan being in a pub for 8 hours with friends on his allocated day off.
The press are talking it all up but a distinct lack of CCTV or Facebook posts to show anything untoward and in this day and age if there was anything surely it would already be doing the rounds.
So your post about Dugan is at this time ill founded however your point re Dufty has merit.
By the way what Dugan does within the rules governing NSW are one thing and what he does at club level are another and seeing as when Daley took over coaching NSW and he and Fittler said beer on the bus (remember the photo?)and in the dressing shed was all OK and they wanted to relax the rules then there is little to complain about.

I wasn't having a go at Duges, I was just saying that he seems elsewhere.
Day off or not imo it is not a very professional approach to go to a pub for 8 hours with Ferguson of all people days out from what was supposed to be the biggest game of the year. To me that's a who gives a f... attitude
Can you imagine if a key player in the NFL did the same just before a Super Bowl, or a soccer player just before the champions league final. Wouldn't happen, too much discipline and too much at stake. Anyway that's a bit off topic.
We need a change up and some pure speed in the backline to be competitive so I think that Dufty could provide that otherwise its just the same old same old, Duges making a few kick return metres but no chiming in the backs when on the attack. Boring !

1st & 10

Juniors
Love ya Old Timer, but the tattooed plasticine fullback has lengthy form for being a goose, esp with his fiddler on the roof buddy, Blake Ferguson (who he was drinking with). I wonder if Dugan got strapped up for his trip to the pub?

I have heard reliably (not the media) that they both went on like propeller heads. Remember it's Dugan on the drink with Ferguson. That's a cocktail for disaster

Meanwhile in NSW camp, one player had a hissy fit about a journo and they need to be put in their place. Following this rant, the same journo's rental was graffitied with their name with abusive comments. Mmmmm

The blues need a total clean out

Good luck Cronulla with the tattooed plasticine man.

Last edited:

1st & 10

Juniors
Day off or not imo it is not a very professional approach to go to a pub for 8 hours with Ferguson of all people days out from what was supposed to be the biggest game of the year. To me that's a who gives a f... attitude
Can you imagine if a key player in the NFL did the same just before a Super Bowl, or a soccer player just before the champions league final. Wouldn't happen, too much discipline and too much at stake. Anyway that's a bit off topic.
We need a change up and some pure speed in the backline to be competitive so I think that Dufty could provide that otherwise its just the same old same old, Duges making a few kick return metres but no chiming in the backs when on the attack. Boring !

Your point about the NFL. Super Bowl 25. The buffalo bills (their first of four) the week leading into the game had no curfews, no compulsory pads practice, on the tiles every night etc. They got smacked by the Giants with a back up QB. That lesson was noted by all other NFL teams

Old Timer

Coach
Love ya Old Timer, but the tattooed plasticine fullback has lengthy form for being a goose, esp with his fiddler on the roof buddy, Blake Ferguson (who he was drinking with). I wonder if Dugan got strapped up for his trip to the pub?

I have heard reliably (not the media) that they both went on like propeller heads. Remember it's Dugan on the drink with Ferguson. That's a cocktail for disaster

Meanwhile in NSW camp, one player had a hissy fit about a journo and they need to be put in their place. Following this rant, the same journo's rental was graffitied with their name with abusive comments. Mmmmm

The blues need a total clean out

Good luck Cronulla with the tattooed plasticine man.
Happy to hang him if the evidence comes in that he cocked up but as I said earlier being in a pub by itself is no reason to associate him with "on the piss" or "bad behaviour" and in respect of his mind set TBH I can't fault it when he as the Big Red V on
Interesting how Walters last year turfed guys out of the emerging squad (Munster for 1) for breaking a curfew so we don't have to look abroad or to other codes for the comparison.
Daley is a soft cock and as I said in my previous post he and Fittler were all too happy to have a beer mentality and culture for the Blues so no doubt that has back fired.
The question people should ask is if NSW had of had curfews and strict policies about what is acceptable on days off would Duges & Ferguson have had enough self control to not breach them and in Duges case I think he would have complied.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Happy to hang him if the evidence comes in that he cocked up but as I said earlier being in a pub by itself is no reason to associate him with "on the piss" or "bad behaviour" and in respect of his mind set TBH I can't fault it when he as the Big Red V on
Interesting how Walters last year turfed guys out of the emerging squad (Munster for 1) for breaking a curfew so we don't have to look abroad or to other codes for the comparison.
Daley is a soft c**k and as I said in my previous post he and Fittler were all too happy to have a beer mentality and culture for the Blues so no doubt that has back fired.
The question people should ask is if NSW had of had curfews and strict policies about what is acceptable on days off would Duges & Ferguson have had enough self control to not breach them and in Duges case I think he would have complied.

Have a look at today's telecrap
Apparently Dugan and Ferguson got so drunk in camp before game 2 they didn't front up next day for media commitments.... Hmmmm

Old Timer

Coach
Have a look at today's telecrap
Apparently Dugan and Ferguson got so drunk in camp before game 2 they didn't front up next day for media commitments.... Hmmmm
I place no confidence in the Telecrap but if true how come it has taken so long to emerge as game 2 was a long time ago?
Surely rather than chasing Duges and Ferguson in the first instance they should be hounding Daley, Sterling and all the NSW cohorts before they look at the players as if it is true then it is obviously condoned.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
I place no confidence in the Telecrap but if true how come it has taken so long to emerge as game 2 was a long time ago?
Surely rather than chasing Duges and Ferguson in the first instance they should be hounding Daley, Sterling and all the NSW cohorts before they look at the players as if it is true then it is obviously condoned.

I know what you're saying but because the team blew everyone is now finger pointing and ducking for cover. Great culture in the NSW team eh?
Anyway they should be on strict curfew especially since we haven't won for so long, and how in the hell would they be allowed to drink during camp. How can getting drunk help team performance, beats me. Irrespective whether its one, two or three or four days out from game day. Surely training drills would be effected.
Daley, Fittler, Sterlo they all have the pals mentality.
Sounds a bit like our coaching setup

Drag Queen

Bench
I know what you're saying but because the team blew everyone is now finger pointing and ducking for cover. Great culture in the NSW team eh?
Anyway they should be on strict curfew especially since we haven't won for so long, and how in the hell would they be allowed to drink during camp. How can getting drunk help team performance, beats me. Irrespective whether its one, two or three or four days out from game day. Surely training drills would be effected.
Daley, Fittler, Sterlo they all have the pals mentality.
Sounds a bit like our coaching setup
My rationale is that if you can't avoid having a breezer for at least a week or two you shouldn't play. No discipline whatsoever. We could actually learn something from Qld here.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Honestly guys, if I were stuck in a camp with guys like Klemmer and Fifita, and I was given a day off, I'd definitely be breaking out and going to a pub a long way away just to get away from them. I see the whole thing as a non-issue.

Coffs dragon

Bench
It will all be denied and swept under the carpet, but I heard from a Lennox local that they were well juiced...!!

Old Timer

Coach
Telecrap and Hadley 2 very dodgy sources to rely on.
I expect this accusation to unravel quicker than a John Moz or Mickeylane prediction.
The latest photo with the terrible two having photos taken with kids and the words of the publican are making it all look pretty benign.
Click bait that's caught plenty and I hope people man up and apologise if it all turns to shit and they have been accused falsely.

Bench
Honestly guys, if I were stuck in a camp with guys like Klemmer and Fifita, and I was given a day off, I'd definitely be breaking out and going to a pub a long way away just to get away from them. I see the whole thing as a joke
Here we have two high prifike players well known to the press and public alike that were supposed to be drinking for all that time no one in that establish mentioned took a selfie with them or sneak a photo.
Daily Telecrap is just that Crap

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Dugan has put off his reformation with his recent decisions and behaviour and I would not be disappointed if he was dropped on principle for again thumbing his nose when given wonderful opportunities. He's going anyway, we are headed south so bring Dufty or Mann through now in prep for 2018. Dugan can come off the bench.

1st & 10

Juniors
I di
Telecrap and Hadley 2 very dodgy sources to rely on.
I expect this accusation to unravel quicker than a John Moz or Mickeylane prediction.
The latest photo with the terrible two having photos taken with kids and the words of the publican are making it all look pretty benign.
Click bait that's caught plenty and I hope people man up and apologise if it all turns to shit and they have been accused falsely.

Old Timer, you are a prince among men

I didn't get my info from either.

I admire your defence of the walking ink show, however these two are terrible when together on the turps . History has s tendency to repeat itself, esp with people

Latest posts